• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome/lowells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome/lowells

Hi

In 2004 and was 32 gosh I am getting old!!!

Why? Cause I have put it in the post now and postie comes at 4?

Comment

Originally posted by cowbag View Post
      In 2004 and was 32
      Thank you. It does mean that you would have been contractually liable if it had been a loan taken out by you.

gosh I am getting old!!!
      Nonsense - you're still a youngster!

Why? Cause I have put it in the post now and postie comes at 4?
      It was just an idea I had that the contract might have been voidable, which it would have been if you were under 18 at the time. It isn't, so I'll focus on the fraud aspect.

Comment

By the way, do you often use "cowbag" as an udder name? :grin:

Comment

Hi Cleverclogs

So should I continue to send the letter as per above?

Thanks

Cow

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            Yes, they could, but it looks confused. It's the standard "missing terms" letter with a bit tacked on at the top.

I'd prefer a shorter and more focussed response, but there is one detail missing - how old was cowbag at the time the loan was taken out?
            The idea is to tell them both that the terms were missing and the signature was not the right one, there are two issues here, might as well tell the lowlifes the OP is aware of them both!

Comment

Hi

I have sent it today recorded and sent SAR to Welcome recorded, see what happens now I guess!!

Thanks

Cow

Comment

So should I continue to send the letter as per above?
                Yes - you can always follow up with another letter focussed on the fraud aspect.

Comment

I think I love you all

Comment

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you are all very well

I sent a letter to Lowell last week as advised by Flaming Parrot, in fact I pretty much copied it word for word.

I have received a reply from Lowell this morning saying that they have noted the comments and made some investigations and concluded that the debt is not linked to me and they have therefore removed my personal details from their database. They would also like to sincerely apologies for any inconvenience that I have been caused.

I am going to put the letter in a very safe place to keep it forever just in case they write to me again.

Thank you all for your help and support and most of all your personal time spent supporting and helping me.

Best wishes

Cowbag

Comment

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you are all very well

I sent a letter to Lowell last week as advised by Flaming Parrot, in fact I pretty much copied it word for word.

I have received a reply from Lowell this morning saying that they have noted the comments and made some investigations and concluded that the debt is not linked to me and they have therefore removed my personal details from their database. They would also like to sincerely apologies for any inconvenience that I have been caused.

I am going to put the letter in a very safe place to keep it forever just in case they write to me again.

Thank you all for your help and support and most of all your personal time spent supporting and helping me.

Best wishes

Cowbag
                      WHOOOHOOOO!!! That really made my day! The Lowlife Leeds Losers crawl under their stone yet again! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Comment

But without having to pay anything in compensation or costs.

That hardly seems fair, does it?

Comment

They didn't issue a SD in this case… maybe they're starting to worry about Cel Power!

Comment

Hahaha I hope so!

Congratulations Cowbag that made my day too! Alongside the other lowell Stat Demand that I just saw set aside
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Brilliant news :bounce:

The best thing you did was to not ignore Lowells' letters thinking that the you'd be safe since you knew the debt didn't belong to you. Because as sure as night follows day you would have got served with a statutory demand :fear:
                              Don't you just love it when Lowells are forced to admit they've got something wrong :whoo:

When you've got your breath back please make a formal complaint to the OFT informing them that Lowells have been chasing you for a debt which you didn't owe and they failed to check this before they started harassing you :rant:

Comment

I think Lowells may be upto something or they are worried they agreed to my letters too (see thread on Hamptons Legal )
                                Think it could be Celestine too got em running for cover with a bit of luck

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X