• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capricorn needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capricorn needs help

After four and half years after requesting my CCA I arrived home last night to find my N1 from Aktiv Kapital.

In Summary so far

Early Homebase card, approach in car park to fill in application form
    credit limit increased over the years by MBNA
    Offered O%
    They claimed a payment was late and hiked up the interest
    OH lost his job
    Sent out a CCA
    No T&Cs on application form ( they claimed there was a small section on the reverse (1/6 page) but did not correspond with statements on front
    defective default notice
    Sold to Experto
    passed around abit
    sent to Aktiv Kapital
    I sent them this account is in dispute
    They investigated and send another copy of faulty CCA/application form
    I sent them letter referring to Unlawful rescind letter to MBNA
    Two letters acknowleding account on hold whilst they investigate - second letter 30 April, received 3rd May.
    N1 received 3rd May also
    No lba

Any help please
    Tags: None

Re: Capricorn needs help

Originally posted by capricorn1601 View Post
    After four and half years after requesting my CCA I arrived home last night to find my N1 from Aktiv Kapital.

In Summary so far

Early Homebase card, approach in car park to fill in application form
    Was this originally a Homebase store card later transformed into a credit card? If so, you should read this case, where the defendant is also a member in here, :yo: and so is one of the lawyers involved :first:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17670803
    http://paulatwatsonssolicitors.wordp...nder-v-mayhew/

Originally posted by capricorn1601 View Post
    credit limit increased over the years by MBNA
    Offered O%
    They claimed a payment was late and hiked up the interest
    OH lost his job
    Sent out a CCA
    No T&Cs on application form ( they claimed there was a small section on the reverse (1/6 page) but did not correspond with statements on front
    defective default notice
    Sold to Experto
    passed around abit
    sent to Aktiv Kapital

I sent them this account is in dispute
    They investigated and send another copy of faulty CCA/application form
    I sent them letter referring to Unlawful rescind letter to MBNA
    Two letters acknowleding account on hold whilst they investigate - second letter 30 April, received 3rd May.
    N1 received 3rd May also
    No lba

Any help please
    Could you scan or take a picture of the default notice, application form and the particulars of claim, remove all personal details and post up here?

Have you got a notice of assignment to Aktive Crapital? How much is the balance you are claiming and when did you last make a payment?

Comment

scan as above( Plan B area) from what you have stated if reverted from store card to credit card if so! make sure you acknowledge within the time frame the N1 you can do it on the net the N1 will give you pass code to do it. , and tick that you are disputing all. flaming parrot and Cel are up on this do not be afraid to ask. But flaming parrot ask for uploads and plan B then upload info you have minus personal details, you will be in good hands there, also others no doubt will monitor the case and comment including myself who is in battle now court case for O.H.

Comment

Meantime put all correspondence in date order in a file as you will need to refer on occassions,.

Comment

Hiya

Please scan up an anonymised copy of your application form they sent you.

Also, please post up the wording of the Particulars of Claim on the N12 claim form.

Early Homebase card, filled in in carpark!!?? Nice!! Very likely to be unenforceable
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X