• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Lewis Group (ctd)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lewis Group (ctd)

:beagle:

Am having laptop problems unable to post a quick reply so hope I have done the correct thing by starting a new thread.

To all of you clever people out there I can confirm that Norwich is the county town!

Is there any likelihood of anyone from the DCA reading this?

Ruthie
    Tags: None

Re: The Lewis Group (ctd)

Originally posted by ruthie59 View Post
    :beagle:

Am having laptop problems unable to post a quick reply so hope I have done the correct thing by starting a new thread.

To all of you clever people out there I can confirm that Norwich is the county town!

Is there any likelihood of anyone from the DCA reading this?

Ruthie
    You are posting on an open forum so anyone can read it, whether they are able to identify you is another matter. Most DCA staff have very small brains! :grin: You are within your rights to report any concerns for your own safety and welfare to the relevant authorities, :mod: you've done nothing wrong. :thumb:

Comment

Even if they read this its no proof you are the debtor or you owe anyone money

Comment

Thank you all so much for your help and reassurance. I really feel amongst friends.

Comment

Any DCA reading these forums will be so disappointed that their victim has found support and folks who can inform people of their rights and the fact that DCAs are liars and cheats (allegedly)

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
            Any DCA reading these forums will be so disappointed that their victim has found support and folks who can inform people of their rights and the fact that DCAs are provable liars and cheats
            IFYPFY msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X