• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ&Wescott SpV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ&Wescott SpV

I have now recieved an email form Wescott SPV with a Consent Order attached to it, for me to sign and send them rather than direct to the County Court.

I am reluctant to send them anything that I have signed, as this will give them a copy of my signature.

There is very little on the consent form, other than my address and an address in Basingstoke........ aw:

Comment

Originally posted by Geordierob View Post
      Sorry for the delay guys, have had issues with scanner, but hopefully now the doc should be on here aw:
      Got headache standing on my head! trying to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Go to View/Rotate x 2

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys, have had issues with scanner, but hopefully now the doc should be on here aw:
          It does appear to have a valid Claim No - this is what is quated in the Case No box. The Warrant No should be just what it says - they will have applied at Northampton - the AW No, & the FW No probably should be the No at Aldershot. You should start tracking these down to make sure they are valid. I have seen instances in the past when a claim has been started via MCOL but not carried through that a Claim No was produced which was used to further their "entitlement". Does this document carry the Court Stamp?

Comment

I have now recieved an email form Wescott SPV with a Consent Order attached to it, for me to sign and send them rather than direct to the County Court.

I am reluctant to send them anything that I have signed, as this will give them a copy of my signature.

There is very little on the consent form, other than my address and an address in Basingstoke........ aw:
            What are they asking you to Consent to?

Comment

You may have a CCJ against you but that in itself does not mean that the Claimant will actually get any recompense. They may indeed appear to have a valid Warrant of Execution but there is nothing to say you have to deal with or speak to the Bailiff, providing you deny him access to your home or otherwise prevent him obtaining a levy on goods outside there is not much he can do. There are other methods of Enforcement, the cost of which may be added to what you "allegedly" owe but there is still no guarantee they are going to get paid. The downside of a CCJ is the fact it remains on your file for 6 years and makes it hard to get credit.

When qurying the Claim No they have given make sure you get the EXACT address the Claim was originally sent to.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                What are they asking you to Consent to?

They are asking me to sign and return the form as it seems they have made an error,in contacting me, however, as I am the one who is disputing this, I am going to push this into the court.....

There was no official stamp from the court, although the envelope was stamped from Aldershot Court.

aw:

Comment

Originally posted by pepsie View Post
                  They have given you duff information as that is the wrong form + you will need the Claim Number.
                  :rofl: 55521nb2 :ɹәqɯnu әsɐɔ

Comment

but hopefully now the doc should be on here
                    :rofl: ¿ʇ! ʇ,us! 'ɹәƃƃnq ɐ s,ʇ!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      :rofl: ¿ʇ! ʇ,us! 'ɹәƃƃnq ɐ s,ʇ!

Reminds me not to eat Burgers!

Comment

Reminds me not to eat Burgers!
                        Because they might contain bits of a horse's arse hole?

Comment

[QUOTE=CleverClogs;323093]Because they might contain bits of a horse's arse hole?[/QUOTE

Horsing around again !

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            Because they might contain bits of a horse's arse hole?
                            Horsing around again !
                            Neigh, lad.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X