• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

14 day notice from solicitors received.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14 day notice from solicitors received.

There will be an update coming shortly on this thread cant say anymore at this stage, but im sure M1970 will post shortly.
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Thanks to Paul and his team we have successfully defended the claim. I am delighted with the outcome and the support offered and maintained throughout the whole ordeal. It was the most stressful time of my life, compounded by a number of personal problems I have been faced with.

I want to dispel any sense of celebration. The reason for this is that I have been left feeling quiet beaten by this, the affect it has had on my health alone is pretty awful.

Thanks again to Paul and if anyone finds themselves in a similar position to mine then get in touch with Paul and get defended. I refused to be bullied and so should you.

Comment

Lovely to hear Paul came up trumps once more :yo: :high5:

Sorry to hear about your health and other problems at least this is one less thing to worry about. :thumb:

Comment

I agreed to talk with The Telegraph in the hope and understanding that others would find a solution should they be in a similar situation, despite the harm it may do to me on a professional level, knowing the irony of my situation would be seized upon by the insensitive nature of some readers. I could do with some back up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...#disqus_thread

The Telegraph omitted any mention of the underhand tactics used by Hillesden and DLC to deceive me and pile on the pressure. I am not sure how much of what went on will ever be in the public domain. The conspiracy theorist within me tells me that the Judge allowed Hillesden and their representation to 'indulge', sealing any route for appeal in the process, I don't know enough about LAW to know this, but I do know a lot about KARMA.

Comment

Presumably this was just a county court judgment thus won't set legal precedent as such, but, in common with other county court cases, it does help the consumer. I've recent replied to a number of posters on here who have posted totally illegible documents purported to be their agreements, supplied by the creditors who have taken them to court.

In my case, MBNA did not even have a go at attempting a recon of what would have been my agreement when I took out the card, over 20 years ago now. Just as well! :grin:

It's been over a year now, but I'm glad you eventually decided to contact Paul, I note on post 58 that you were a little hesitant at the time. :thumb:

Comment

ive posted a comment on there
              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Me too
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks again everyone that posted replies and helped with this .

Comment

Originally posted by M1970 View Post
                    Youre very welcome,

Comment

Originally posted by M1970 View Post
                      My pleasure! :yo:

Comment

First of all –a big congratulations. Sterling stuff!arty:
                        I have commented on this absolute farcical trial on the previous post. (Hillesden Securities v etc.) Why do alleged debtors have to go through all the stress of court action when the claimants have not satisfied the CCA / lending regulations? These ‘blanket’ court actions have all the markings of ‘if you throw enough s**t against the wall some of it will stick’.In other words without having any acceptable evidence or without following proper procedure a DCA will simply threaten a batch of people with court action assuming (unfortunately correctly) that enough will buckle and pay up or enough will lose trying to defend themselves. I have very limited knowledge of the intricacies of the law but surely this could never happen in a criminal case. Could you imagine the CPS turning up to the court after a crime wave with no more than a list of names assuming ‘we’ll win some, lose some’.
                        M1970, you have been to hell and back. Your courage in speaking to the Telegraph will make a huge difference. This and other websites are littered with posts from people going out of their minds with worry because they are intimidated and bullied by ‘chancers’ who do not have to produce anything more than a list of names, addresses and figures for the court to ruin people’s lives.
                        The damage done to the health and welfare of these people and their families has been documented and publicised by organisations such as the Children’s society. It has to stop now. No Original Lender or Debt collection agency should be able to start the legal ball rolling until they have produced all the proper documentation and followed proper procedure. At the moment, whether they win or lose depends solely on the legal knowledge of the defendant, their ability to get PROPER legal advice and the ‘mood’ of the judge. :der:
                        This is a disgraceful practice. It is clogging up the courts and literally ruining people’s lives and I will continue to badger, bombard and nag every person in power until something is done. Maybe I am beating my head against a brick wall but, hey it’s my head and it’s pretty thick.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                        ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X