• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mercantile Recovery Solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercantile Recovery Solutions

Evening Folks

Anyone had any dealings with these new Muppets.

Its a new company based in Kilmarnock set up by two former employees of Muck Hall.

I think that says it all. If they learnt their trade with those no hopers then they wont be around for too long.

They have already left a message on my house phone to contact them Immediatly quoting reference **********.

Now there are 5 people living here. They have not said who the message is for so that is a clear breach of the OFT guidlines for a start.

I thought MUCK Hall were pitiful but it looks like these guys are worse.

Ayrshire Trading Standards are going to be very busy.

When you consider one of the directors was a Compliance Officer for Muck Hall you know you have nothing to worry about
    Tags: None

Re: Mercantile Recovery Solutions

INTERESTING THIS AS WE HAVE MERCANTILE DATA BUREAU

THAT IS ANOTHER NAME DLC/Hillesden securities go by

Comment

These Juan Kerrs give themselves such grandiose names and issue such ridiculous threats and demands. In the end they are all as useleas as the rest. The post out the same **** on different notepaper

Comment

A bit late in the day however

http://www.kilmarnockstandard.co.uk/...1430-32759027/

Comment

Lol. Just goes to prove that all these DCAs are inbreds. Strange though that my letter from Mercuntile stated theywere chasing it on behalf of Motormouth. So Barnaby had a finger in the pie before they collapsed. This really is a shoddy industry which needs closed down for ever

Comment

all these DCAs are inbreds.
            You're not far adrift with that,
            Another new one formed about 4 month ago with an Ex-Westcot

Comment

These cretins all think that its a licence to print money The FOOLS. The muppets were chasing me for a 12yr old debt. God know what they thought they were going to do with it as they threatened legal action.. LOL Im here and now they are the subject of Legal action.

Juan Kerrs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X