• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Being taken to court by Britannia Recoveries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being taken to court by Britannia Recoveries

I used to have a Virgin CC and in 2008 our business went down and we could not pay our dues. On the advice of CCCS, I started paying £1 per month as a token gesture. Then one day I received request for full payment from MBNA. I sent a request for CCA but no reply and I sent A/C in dispute letter. Earlier this year I received a letter from MBNA advising me that the account was being sold to Britannia Securities. I wrote to them that A/c wasn in Dispute and I need to make a formal complaint to MBNA. And, I cancelled these £1 payments last year when I did not receive any statements.

Anyway, not I have now received claim via Money Claim Online c/o CCBC Northampton. I need help in responding to them. Before that I need to acknowledge receipt of the claim. I should have done it earlier but was not sure of what to do; then I found this forum.

Does anyone know their e-mail or fax number? I have run out of time and need to send then a scanned copy to reach them by tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Being taken to court by Britannia Recoveries

Update - I manages to acknowledge on their website but still need guidance on what to do next in terms of putting defence statement together.

Comment

Update - I managed to acknowledge on their website but still need guidance on what to do next in terms of putting defence statement together.

""I used to have a Virgin CC and in 2008 our business went down and we could not pay our dues. On the advice of CCCS, I started paying £1 per month as a token gesture. Then one day I received request for full payment from MBNA. I sent a request for CCA but no reply and I sent A/C in dispute letter. Earlier this year I received a letter from MBNA advising me that the account was being sold to Britannia Securities. I wrote to them that A/c wasn in Dispute and I need to make a formal complaint to MBNA. And, I cancelled these £1 payments last year when I did not receive any statements.

Anyway, not I have now received claim via Money Claim Online c/o CCBC Northampton. I need help in responding to them. Before that I need to acknowledge receipt of the claim. I should have done it earlier but was not sure of what to do; then I found this forum.""

Comment

legal issues-compilation.pdf

Have a read of that. Bit mixed up order wise but read it a few times and it should help.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X