• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift First

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift First

Has any one else had a letter from Swift First to say they are going to repay money they overcharged on charges and fees with interest. I received a letter asking me to sign a form to allow them to repay me the amount I am due back. As this letter came out the blue and at my new address was wondering if anyone else has had the same letter sent to them or any existing customers had the money paid back to them. Look forward to hearing from you
    Tags: None

Re: Swift First

Originally posted by bbendy41 View Post
    Has any one else had a letter from Swift First to say they are going to repay money they overcharged on charges and fees with interest. I received a letter asking me to sign a form to allow them to repay me the amount I am due back. As this letter came out the blue and at my new address was wondering if anyone else has had the same letter sent to them or any existing customers had the money paid back to them. Look forward to hearing from you
    Yes I received one on Saturday and like you had to sign it and return it, I did it by scanning and adding to e-mail. I rang to check if they had received it and they said they had and I should receive a cheque if not this week, next week! It was also to my new address and out of the blue. Although the letter said do not ring and ask how much I tried it but he wouldnt say, he said I would get a letter or e-mail about it, cant wait, but not expecting a fortune or will be dissapointed. Will let you know when it arrives.

Comment

If you do not agree that the amount is correct do not acknowledge that is is full and final payment or settlement.

If they ask you to ...............just state that you accept it in PARTIAL settlement
      Sparkie

Comment

ok Thanks for the advice I will see what the letter is and decide or ask for advice LOFTHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by LOFTHOUSE View Post
          ok Thanks for the advice I will see what the letter is and decide or ask for advice LOFTHOUSE
          Just an update received the rebate of a massive 129 pounds. Not very clear as to why such a small amount still looking into it .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X