• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Past due credit solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past due credit solutions

Past Due Credit Solutions, are based in sunny Glasgow;
    PO Box Number 3104
    Glasgow G60 9AT

Sounds suspiciously close to Mucky Hall...!

Anyone had any dealings with this shower?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...03-Who-is-this
    Tags: None

Re: Past due credit solutions

We had a letter from these a---holes last august Notice of legal action
    needless to say didnt reply we never do to dcas not got to court yet?

Comment

I had summat from them a year or two ago, chasing an alleged debt. I emailed them a 'who are you - and what is this ?' letter. They said they would send me the details within 28 days and then continue their pursuit of this. I heard nothing more from them. I think these were second or third down the line of DCA's that had chased me for this, so I imagine it was being sold on for pennies as an almost worthless case.

Comment

Had something, ages ago. Not got any further corresp on file so can't remember what it was for.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Haddock View Post
          Had something, ages ago. Not got any further corresp on file so can't remember what it was for.
          Me too. Another wunch of bankers

Comment

I got a letter from these people, a week or so ago, addressed to a previous tenant.

I knew it was from them, because I accidentally opened it.

It was for £11-odd for a SKY bill.

I resealed it, and returned it labelled "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS".

Arrived home tonight, and there's another letter from them, addressed to the same, previous tenant.

Comment

They are even crappper than Mucky hall

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                They are even crappper than Mucky hall
                How?

Comment

They are tossers. Threatened me with all sorts for a 15 yr old deny

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                    They are tossers. Threatened me with all sorts for a 15 yr old debt
                    I had that problem with Scotcall. On being told that the alleged debt was Statute Barred and that hence it could not be enforced by suing me, the silly chav told me that he could keep calling me as much as he liked until I agreed to pay.

After the second call in fifteen minutes, I loaded up a terminal program and, with "ATS0 = 1", told the modem to answer on the first ring.

He soon got tired of ranting away to "beep......beep......beep......beep......beep..... .beep......disconnect".

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X