• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IND Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IND Ltd

Hi Guys, got letter from IND Ltd regarding debt with Welcome Finance, same story if I won't pay in 14 days they will take me to court. Has anyone dealt with them before? As I can't find any info about them?

As always thank you in advance for your help.
    Tags: None

Re: IND Ltd

Looks like they are "DCM" found this link

http://www.ind.co.uk/

Did you have a loan with Welcome?
    Did you get a notice of assigment?
    Did the letter mention "clients" it all matters
    We are now almost four YEARS in a dispute with them and last year they got a firm called Incasso involved who also threatened court action on advise from the great team here we did a CCA but they paid it onto the account!
    Welcome have NEVER proved that we owe them anything for the accoount number they say.
    Advice then was just to "ignore" the threats as until they can "prove" you owe them they cannot take you to court
    Did it have PPI added?
    Posted on this in the hope that some one more knowlegable them I will see it!
    Bill K that means you!
    Last edited by dogtired; 7th June 2012, 10:19:AM. Reason: adding link
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Yes, I had a loan with Welcome back in 2006, no notice of assignment received. The letter only states "Welcome Finance Services Ltd has appointed IND Ltd to collect the full outstanding balance owed by you to Welcome Financial Services Ltd relating to the account detailed above.

To discharge your outstanding balance, you should make payment of £xxxx direct to IND Ltd now.
      You should not make any payment to Welcome Financial Services Ltd, as it will take significantly longer to process any such payment."

and then the ways I can pay.

and then "you have been sent a series of letters asking for payment of the outstanding balance. This is the last letter that will be sent before proceedings are commenced. A claim form will be issued against you in Northampton County Court on xx/xx/xx, unless full payment of £xxxx is received by us in cleared founds before."

do you think it's worth to send them "prove it" letter or just ignore it?

Comment

well I sent prove it last year and they still havent! you can try some good templates on site
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X