• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Intended court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intended court action

Why reply ?

Comment

Indeed why reply. Wait out 6 years if you don't want to pay and it's statute barred.

No need for contact. They only reason to contact them is to persuade them to effectively write it off but your chances are slimmer than an anorexic.

M1

Comment

okay thats the plan i will await the sar aswell and claim back my charges! my card is pre 2007 does this make any differance in respect in claiming charges back under the hardship rule? once again thanks for your replies and thoughts

Comment

Something smells very fishy here, What are they up to?

First they admit they can't enforce the debt, then they give you25 quid for your inconvienience.

Maybe I'm cynical, but to me it seems as if they are trying very hard to make you go away thinking they are all very nice chaps and chapessess.

Comment

Done the same to me after successful PPI claim!
            Got the same letters from Blair Oliver and the same "compensation" from "Customer Services" in Leeds
            The Blair Oliver one came Easter Saturday!
            Decided to SAR them in the end but its only been a week tomorrow.
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

yeah i agree it does sound very fishy!! lets see what my SAR shows me!! Dogchild looks like we are on the same journey

Comment

Indeed!
                Halifax/Bank of Scotland!
                Let us hope for a good outcome, quite how they manage to run a customer service is beyond me, they seem to have little knowledge of the CCA "rules".
                They payed my £1 fee into the disputed account at first! :-!
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X