• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell /Littlewoods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell /Littlewoods

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    Letter to Lowells
    Copy to:
    The Compliance Officer,
    The Lowell Group:

Supplier Details: Lowell Group

Comment

Thanks for that, Angry Cat. Much appreciated.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your help, i will put it into practice, i have been back in hospital yesterday disgarged today so if im right in thinking there is no immediate danger of litigation then i will take a few days to get back on my feet then tackle them once more.
        Much apprecoated
        Brecken x

Comment

Lowell, should have flagged your case as: sensitive!

And dealt with appropriately as per the MALG Guidance...

Comment

Do Lowells have any MALG trained advisers? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
              Do Lowells have any MALG trained advisers? I doubt it.
              Are they trained? House-trained polecats, maybe, but trained? Nah. I agree with you, Labman.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hi Guys, I have viewed my credit file and it seams it was Lowell who have defaulted my account and not Littlewoods this was in Oct 2011 can i have this removed did i read somewere thats its only the origional creditor that can default you?

Comment

I would suggest that the account was defaulted by Littlewoods.
                  But when the debt was assigned to Lowell, Lowell became the new data controller.

Comment

Knowing Lowells, it is very possible they could have defaulted you (albeit unlawfully) a second time. I hope you have sent a SAR request to Littlewoods as suggested earlier. If not, I would strongly recommend you do so.

If Lowells have defaulted you a second time, you want to make an almighty fuss at Lowells and register a formal complaint with the ICO. Once you know, post up and let us know.

Comment

Hi am new here so bear with me !!

My credit file is showing that i have a default registered with Lowell in 2008 and that the account was first started in 1998 when i had a littlewoods catalogue. I got into some debt due to an ex husband and started to repay my debts back via a debt management plan with Moneyway (were part of secure homes). My credit file is showing that I defaulted payments in November 2008 when i believe I switched debt management companies. My status history on experian was last updated in 29/01/2012 ( i assume by Lowell). It is also showing that the current balance is statisfied.

Is there anyway that i can get this default removed from my account ? My debt is all paid off but this default is affecting my credit score - i am worried that entering into a debt management plan meant that i acknowledged the debt and have no way of arguing that the default should be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by murfs View Post
                        Hi am new here so bear with me !!

My credit file is showing that i have a default registered with Lowell in 2008 and that the account was first started in 1998 when i had a littlewoods catalogue. I got into some debt due to an ex husband and started to repay my debts back via a debt management plan with Moneyway (were part of secure homes). My credit file is showing that I defaulted payments in November 2008 when i believe I switched debt management companies. My status history on experian was last updated in 29/01/2012 ( i assume by Lowell). It is also showing that the current balance is statisfied.

Is there anyway that i can get this default removed from my account ? My debt is all paid off but this default is affecting my credit score - i am worried that entering into a debt management plan meant that i acknowledged the debt and have no way of arguing that the default should be removed.
                        Hi Murfs, i have asked the site team to move your post into its own thread for you, so then it doesn't confuse the current thread where you have posted in. People will respond once your post is in its own thread.
                        Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X