• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden Sercurities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden Sercurities

Hi anyone delt with these before? They are saying I have a debt with a company called The Peoples Bank Of Connecticut from 1999! Never herd off them or Hillesden before. I do have a few debts but I seem to have managed them ok with your help but never seen this one.
    Tags: None

Re: Hillesden Sercurities

Sounds like they are urinating into inclement weather

Have you spoken or responded to them at all ?
    Is this the first letter you have received from them ??

Comment

Yep first letter from them via DLC all I've done is sent a letter from Sticky asking them to show me proof I owe the debt.

Comment

A little premature, but no matter.
        TBH, as this is the first contact AND they are acting for another DCA, DLC, I would ignore them.

Either way all good, just wait and see if they can be bothered to respond to you with more details.
        Sounds like a serious statute barred debt either way, after all it's 13 years old now, so out of time..

Keep us posted on what, if anything, they have to say, as they do like to stretch the truth..

Comment

Thanks ill let you know !!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X