• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Link Financial - Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Financial - Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing ?

Having just paid my monthly instalment to Link Financial and having confirmed this in a 'phone call to them, I was astonished today to receive a demand for payment from them in the post. It seems that the left habd has no idea what the right hand is doing. Alternatively, this may be a ploy to squeeze more money out of me ?

My experience with Link is that they are hyper-inefficient and it is best to put everything in writing and send via recorded delivery so that they can't deny receiving it.

Link Financial - or should that be the 'missing' Link Financial ?
    Tags: None

Re: Link Financial - Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing ?

Sounds about par for the course TBH and not all that unusual for any DCA.
    They are all as bad as each other..

Comment

Hi Wescot are no better unless its recorded delivery they claim and threaten allsorts
      Good job we have very thick skin these days !

Comment

Question is - why are you paying them anything in the 1st place?
        People tend to get treated worse by these scumbags once they actually do start making payments to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Justiceforthesmall man View Post
          Having just paid my monthly instalment to Link Financial and having confirmed this in a 'phone call to them, I was astonished today to receive a demand for payment from them in the post. It seems that the left habd has no idea what the right hand is doing.
          Perhaps it doesn't like to ask?

Alternatively, this may be a ploy to squeeze more money out of me ?
          It seems more likely that the demand for payment was sent automatically; one should rarely ascribe to malice that which can be explained by computer generated stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            It seems more likely that the demand for payment was sent automatically; one should rarely ascribe to malice that which can be explained by computer generated stupidity.
            Link Financial Limited and their associated company:
            Link Financial Outsourcing Limited ( of which no accounts have yet been filed with companies house) do appear to be in a muddle...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X