• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fredrickson International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fredrickson International

Now have them on my case regarding an alleged JD Williams Debt.

Apparently I must phone them immeadaitly and pay them an extortionate amount instantly. Pity the debt hasnt actually beenl egally assigned to them.

What I want to know is if anyone out there knows how I can block their text mesages to my iphone or failing that at least reply to their texts in my own words. I have set up a suitable voicemail each time they ring.
    Tags: None

Re: Fredrickson International

Unfortunately you can't block the receipt of SMS messages from a single party.
    Of course you can turn the entire function off, but that's a bit drastic.

Anyway, I dare you to CCA them and I already know what the response will be

Comment

I wouldn't even wast a quid or a stamp on them. If jd Williams hadn't added on nearly £ 300 in charges then I may have paid them. I have no intention of paying Freds a penny and await a pointless summons fro that idiot Bryan Carthorse

Comment

Greed gets the better of them & then drives people to end up resenting them rather than actually wanting to pay anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.ton View Post
          Greed gets the better of them & then drives people to end up resenting them rather than actually wanting to pay anything back.
          Thats so true.

I wrote to JDW asking them to reconsider their extortionate charges and I would resume payments. They quoted a load of ****e about bank charges and how they felt that £12 per phone call (that were never answered) was a reasonable charge. Once or twice wouldnt have been so bad but three £12 charges in one day was taking the ****. Now they have sold this to Freds for probably 20% of what was owed when I was happy to pay shows how fn stupid they are. JDW lose out and so do Freds for wasting their money by purchasing this debt that has not even been legally assigned. I havent even started fighting with them yet.

Comment

Oh dear Freds have got bored with me not answering they daft texts and sill messages and passed me on to Bryan Carter. Lets hope the odious little twerp issues proceedings in Northampton for a debt which has not even been legally assigned.

Comment

Have they bothered in writing to you as yet ??

Comment

iHad the usual scary letters from Freds followed up this week by a fredprinted BC threatomatic. Apparently if I do not contact Freds he will consider recommending to his so called clients that they consider litigation.

Comment

*Yawn*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X