• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Clear Debt Solutions Ltd? A CON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Debt Solutions Ltd? A CON!!!

I have been battling with this Company below for several months now! Can anyone help or advise how I should go about issuing a Stat Demand? Robert Logan always seems to busy to either speak to me or email me!!!

CDS
    Clear Debt Solutions Ltd
    Dockland House
    Anchorage Business Park
    Chain Caul Way
    Ashton on Ribble
    Preston
    PR2 2YL

Tel: 0871 423 6099
    Fax: 01772 731 974

Email: enquires@cleardebtsolutions.co.uk

Company MD: Robert Logan
    Sales: Frank Blair

On the 8th November 2008 I appointed the above company to recover a debt for me.....I have a written agreement, witness statement and a tape of the full conversation held during "Frank Blair's" visits.
    On the 8th November 2010 24 months after the administration fee was paid. 100% refund was due back to me. This refund was for £3,525 something I could ill afford then or now to loose.
    Despite 21 emails! 21 phone calls Robert Logan has yet to reply and yet to refund my 100% admin fee that was promised and witnessed!
    Robert Logan is always on the phone! in a meeting!! at lunch!!! out of the office!!!! or on holiday!!!!!

This company is a complete sham, there are many reports on this company as well as many on Robert Logan. The whole set up is a complete con! they take your admin fee and then do not fulfill there side of the contract by collecting all or part of the debt.

Thank you
    Nicki

Tags: None

Re: Clear Debt Solutions Ltd? A CON!!!

What action have you taken to recover your money other than sending 21 emails and calling Mr Logan 21 times?

Statutory Demands should be the final remedy, not the first and if you haven't attempted other avenues this could quite easily bite you where it hurts.

Comment

Thank you for you posting.....I havent started any legal action as such, unsure where to start?
      With no commuication from the other side I feel at a lost as to which would be the best way forward.
      Please advise, please also note I have written many formal letter to the MD.

Thank you for your help
      Nicki

Comment

Have a read of this thread, post #5 for the information you need I sold my friend a car. 2yrs ago Still waiting for balance payment - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Thank you very much, I shall start this process today

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X