• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IQOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IQOR

What's the story on IQOR?

My phone keeps ringing and the callers number is 0845 1550456.
    Tags: None

Re: IQOR

Licence Number:0001512
    Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberIqor Recovery Services Limited1242485

Categories:

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

IRMC Legal & Trade Financial Services Reachflow Revenues Management Services

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Bladen Financial Services Credit Control Systems Personal Collections W Water & Son (Trade Protection) Credit Control Systems Latimar Legal & Trade Protection Agency LTC Creditlink UK IRMC Collections LTC Europe Paul & Sons N C Collections T & J Bragg Utilitrade
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08451550456
    Last edited by Angry Cat; 18th March 2011, 17:44:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well Once upon a time......

What story would you like ??

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
        Well Once upon a time......

What story would you like ??
        Looks like many are telling the story, all about IQOR:

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08451550456/3

Comment

Well IQOR are a DCA, like you couldn't guess that one, so normal rules apply there then.
          They have a tendency of dealing with DWP "debts".

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
            Well IQOR are a DCA, like you couldn't guess that one, so normal rules apply there then.
            They have a tendency of dealing with DWP "debts".
            In this case, it would appear that the debt relates to another individuals Ebay account.

IQOR, continue to make bombard my landline, even though I am not the debtor that they obviously are attempting to contact.

Naughty IQOR, today they pretended to be Ebay (the call eminated from Preston) and asked to speak to Poppy.
            But, Poppy does not reside at my property;apart from my Rottweiler lady dog.

Presumably, IQOR are barking up the wrong tree:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X