• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Robinson Way call - they hung up! lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson Way call - they hung up! lol

I've just got off the phone to Robinson Way (it was an 0800 number so i thought why not)
    I started off all innocent & not knowing what was what etc.....
    The goon was all sure of himself in that sort of "i work for a DCA" type manner (you know what i mean lol)
    Anyone who knows me on these forums knows what i'm like with DCA's & in the end i wore him down so much that he just hung up.
    Gosh...i'm cruel to these DCA's i am
    Tags: None

Re: Robinson Way call - they hung up! lol

What did you expect they were talking to Mr Ton lol

Glad to see you are still carrying on the fight against these shysters.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I dont get enough letters off DCA's these days Pompey Faith thats the problem - most of them avoid me like the plague now lol
      That was the 1st time i'd been DCA'd in months - i was getting serious withdrawal symptoms lol

Comment

You meanie

Comment

Originally posted by mr.ton View Post
          I've just got off the phone to Robinson Way (it was an 0800 number so i thought why not)
          The goon was all sure of himself in that sort of "i work for a DCA" type manner (you know what i mean lol)
          Anyone who knows me on these forums knows what i'm like with DCA's & in the end i wore him down so much that he just hung up.
          Who do you think you are upsetting these delinquant idiots/making them cry, they might report you to the authorities who are national institute for thickoes?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.ton View Post
            Can you give me their number? I will ring for a long chat at their expense on an 0800 line. I will start off with a bogus letter from them, give a different address, etc, to keep them chatting. I know that this happened to a lady at CapQuest when her number and work email details were published on the internet. She got a huge volume of calls one morning from insurance brokers, debt collectors, double glazing salespeople, etc., and had to change her number. Shame really.
            Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X