• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ignoring Everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignoring Everything

A DCA is ignoring everything I write to them. Last August I received a demand with the usual threatening forms. I wrote to them asking for a copy of the Credit Agreement, Subject Access and if they had purchased the debt the Assignment Notice. I enclosed £10 & £1 P.O. to cover the fees. I also had the letter registered. I heard noting from them until last week when I received another demand. I wrote to them again on 26th pointing out that they had not acknowledged, replied or sent any of the information I had requested. I have received another demand with no reference to my letters. So what is going on?
    Tags: None

Re: Ignoring Everything

SEnd a formal complaint to their consumer credit licence officer. send it recorded. if they don't respond in 8 weeks complain to the FOS. I got £50 compensation from a DCA just the other day for just this.

Comment

Who is the DCA?

Comment

The DCA is Credit Security Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by djf View Post
          A DCA is ignoring everything I write to them. Last August I received a demand with the usual threatening forms. I wrote to them asking for a copy of the Credit Agreement, Subject Access and if they had purchased the debt the Assignment Notice. I enclosed £10 & £1 P.O. to cover the fees. I also had the letter registered. I heard noting from them until last week when I received another demand. I wrote to them again on 26th pointing out that they had not acknowledged, replied or sent any of the information I had requested. I have received another demand with no reference to my letters. So what is going on?
          They do this so that the debtor is unsure whether there is an enforceable agreement for the account. (Surely if there was one they would send it, if only to save the fuss?).

Then they can rely on 'recons' pursuant to Carey.
          They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X