• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and the Limitation Act 1980

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell and the Limitation Act 1980

Please. check your CRA credit files; all three.

Comment

Hi Angry Cat, As a matter of fact the account they held never appeared on any of my CRA files. Which makes it even sillier. They can't put it on now as it's over 6.5 years old. That's Lowell down - All I have to do is resolve Cabot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
        I can't believe it... Red have sent yet another in reply to the SB threatening that they are now going to pass the account to there Special Recovery Team
        Weren't they the team who, after ten years, finally found Bin Laden?

Or are they the team who, after ten years, have yet to find their own backsides?

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
          I received a very very polite letter from Lowell Portfolio (Not Red), Admitting that the debt IS statute barred and no further action will be taken and the account is closed. No information on who I should complain to. Do you think I should go for it or let it go?
          As you now have an admission from Lowells that the alleged debt was (and, of course, remains) statute barred, you should certainly complain about their antics.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X