• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Working at Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working at Welcome

Hi

Am sure i read on a thread that a member used to work for Welcome and could provide advice on their workings etc.

Was i right?

And if so can anyone give me a pointer as to who it was? as i have a serious issue to deal with.

Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: Working at Welcome

I used to work at welcome though in ery junior position i'll help iof i can

Comment

Was it head Office or a branch?

Did you have much to do with the storage of documents - how thet are stored - what systems they use etc?

Basicly ive got some dodgy documents. - ive got a post on here about them.

Here is link to thread.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...458#post188458

Did you ever deal with settlement statements as ive got one of them that looks iffy too - if you able to give an opinion on it.

How many systems have they got for storing docs?

Comment

I tricked Welcome into giveing me there methods of Calculation on Harriett threads (PAG & PCF)

Here's an example of 1 page-not the 8% phrases

Click image for larger version

Name:	09.10.26-Loan2-864-WF-Calculations-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1155122

If you want me to check your stuff I will

Comment

Originally posted by sjh123 View Post
          Was it head Office or a branch?

Did you have much to do with the storage of documents - how thet are stored - what systems they use etc?

Basicly ive got some dodgy documents. - ive got a post on here about them.

Here is link to thread.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...458#post188458

Did you ever deal with settlement statements as ive got one of them that looks iffy too - if you able to give an opinion on it.

How many systems have they got for storing docs?
          Their settlement statements ARE iffy Got one for 750quid & when looked at by a forensic accountant turned out it should be 15K:yell:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X