• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bankruptcy for £45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bankruptcy for £45

Originally posted by ODC View Post
    Long story short

The management over there banned a lot of people for speaking up when they allowed a member of the Leeds Losers to 'advise' people to ring the threat monkeys in the Leeds Threat Centre. Of course when long established members asked him/her awkward questions these were pulled by the management and the posters privileges removed.

There is a lot more but thats the bare bones of it
    OMG how bad is that.
    I owe alot to some of the people who were on CAG. They saved me a fortune lol one SB debt in particular was from the leeds losers lol!!!

I recognise quite a few names here from CAG. Guess they REALLY p*ssed you all off

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
      you've only made 10 posts here, ton
      anyway, how can a DCA tout for business where debtors are getting advice? DCAs work for the creditors. I don't understand what touting LowLife's could have done? And why would the Mods suport that if they did? Is there some financial connection?
      Whats "only 10 posts" got to do with anything?
      Loads are puzzled as to why CAG adopted this stance - me personally thinks it sold out to the debt industry & became too much of a business in its own right (selling its own products etc..)
      Lowells wanted people to ring them on there & when many people took an issue to that, thats when they started getting banned etc...
      The mods supported it because they became part of what was the great CAG sell out in the end.

Comment

I'm not suprised you all left then.
        The 'new look' is truly awful. I couldnt find anything i was looking for and even just tryin to sort out my own profile proved to be a pain in the arse. Thats why I started looking elswhere and stumbled upon this great site with alot of you ex caggers who i've seen advice (and help of course) more people than i care to remember.

Comment

Can we please return to topic guys

Comment

right mr ton, so lowells were basically spying on posters and using cag as yet another mode of harrassment. and the site owners did nowt about it. I can't understand why they didn't stop it and that makes it all the more suss.

well that clarifies things for me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
              right mr ton, so lowells were basically spying on posters and using cag as yet another mode of harrassment. and the site owners did nowt about it. I can't understand why they didn't stop it and that makes it all the more suss.
              well that clarifies things for me, thanks.
              More or less sums it up yes....

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                Can we please return to topic guys
                Sorry ODC. please dont slap my wrist lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X