• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

In debt up to my eyeballs (help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In debt up to my eyeballs (help)

My head is spinning i dont know what to do.I am in debt up my eyeballs i dont no who to turn too.I dont know where to start.I am scared of ringing them because they get nasty.I start crying. Feel like topping myself! help!

Re: In debt up to my eyeballs (help)

O.K. for a start slow down, now list what & to whom you owe and your brief circumstances, do not display personal details or where you are for starters, help may be afforded to you on here once the picture of your circumstances are clear?? The people on here you will find very helpful and caring.

Comment

Hi there maggiemay- is that reference to Rod Stewart??

Good advice from Mike. I know it seems difficult and impossible but there is a route through this and we can help.

You have taken the biggest step, which is to seek help and the rest of it can be sorted through time.

Take things calmly and don't phone anyone yet. Please post further details so we can make sure you get the help needed- you are amongst folk that have been there and know what you are facing.

EDIT: I checked some of your previous posts and see there are bank charge and council tax debt issues.
      Last edited by orc; 26th July 2010, 14:27:PM. Reason: last sentence added

Comment

First tule maggimay48 is to keep everything in writing - don't deal with any of them by phone. Don't phone them, and if they phone you, cancel the call. You're under no obligation to enter into verbal discussion with them, regardless of what they say.

Comment

If you are seriously feeling suicidal, visit your doctors TOMORROW and talk to him to see if he can help short term, depression is something many people do not realise they have, and by the sound of it, you could benifit from a quick pick-me-up.

Being in debt is a way of the world right now, there is no reason to let it affect you that way.
          As said, ignore phonecalls, post any more info as and when you can, if bailiffs/DCAs are visiting you at home dont let them in, take ID through the letter box, and if your unsure call the police, 999 if they wont leave you alone.

Comment

Maggiemay,

There are many on here who are in the same position as you, including myself. I had a thriving business until Aug 08 when all came crashing down. I am left with debts of around 71K. I am presently seeking advise. If you would like any help in so far as what I am doing then please do not hesitate to ask. I appreciate that the nights are long and you may wake up drenched with sweat - there is a way out. As previous posts have indicated, this is the time to take a deep breath, sit down, write stuff down on paper. From there, with the help of folks on here, we'll be able to guide you through the maze.

Keep your chin up

Chris

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X