• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contractual Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contractual Interest

Contractual Interest has to be the most hotly debated area of bank claims.

Understatement of the year, I know!!!

OK.

This is the place for discussing the principles of CI, Bill K will be the chief gorilla on this forum!

Any CLAIMS including CI should be kept on threads in here, do not post CI claims out in the main forum. We want to be able to track these claims in one place and see if we can get some results.

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!

Celestine runs for cover........................
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
    This is the place for discussing the principles of CI, Bill K will be the chief gorilla on this forum!
    O.........M.........G........!!!

I am honoured. An enclosure all of my own !!!! Thank you very, very much for giving a homeless and jobless gorilla a raison d'étre again !!!

Whatever have I done to deserve this - it must have been pretty awful !!

Comment

LOL Glad you like it, beer and bananas are delivered once a week.

I'll leave it up to you how you want to set things up.
      When I work out all the tech stuff you will be able to sticky stuff and clean your own forum etc

Lovely to see you happy in your own purpose built enclosure!

Just be careful, those bars have got 40,000 volts in them! We dont want a repeat of this.........

BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Gorilla goes on Dutch zoo rampage

xxxx
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks, Celestine. I really don't know how to start, as I've never kicked off from scratch before. Any help would be appreciated.

I just lurve that link - what spooky timing, eh ? I might even re-register as Bokito in the big guy's honour !!!

Comment

Any help would be appreciated
          I could peel them for you!

Wxxx
          I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

I was just about to put "The Stripper" music on, when I realised you meant the bananas. Damn.

PS - Love the avatar, Willow. Definiteley you.

Comment

OK big guy, this looks like the place I need to be for my cap1 claim.

See JCB's had some success but then, who's gonna argue with a JCB?

So go on - explain in words of one syllable

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                I was just about to put "The Stripper" music on, when I realised you meant the bananas. Damn.

PS - Love the avatar, Willow. Definiteley you.
                Thank you Bill

btw I quit!!! (after just a few hours I know!) but I fear that you will become far to popular and I would have far too many bananas to peel:rolleyes:

Wxxx
                I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

LOL !!! My first delivery of supplies - thank you, Willow !!! I guess I'd better start earning my keep, then !!!

I see Amethyst has posted up a CI POC for discussion. I have a "brief" summary of what CI is, which I'll post as a sticky if I may. Apparently, I am allowed to do "stickies" in here - but I'll try and clean them up after me !!

Ian - Hi, and thanks for coming along with your CI claim. Hopefully my CI summary sticky will help. Words of one syllable - but lots of 'em !!! Can you start a thread in here for your Cr@pitall One claim ? I will then endeavour to pop in and annoy you on a regular basis.

One of Cap 1's little tricks has been to try and confuse people over their spreadsheet figures. I will sort out some spreadsheets shortly and - hopefully - slap them up on the wall as stickies. YUK.
                  Last edited by Simian; 21st May 2007, 07:14:AM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Yeah read your summary Bill - thanks for that mate

Perhaps we'll just take this thing 1 tiny step at a time.

I'll go and start my thread then :o

Comment

lol bill, cr@pital one.....i love it
                      RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

First faltering steps...

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                        Perhaps we'll just take this thing 1 tiny step at a time.
                        Sorry Ian !!! That was the sum total of wot I lerned in the past 9 months - all scribbled on the back of a fag packet !!

I agree - one step at a time !!

Step 1:- Buy a highlighting pen. Step 2 next week.
                        Originally posted by Koenigsegg View Post
                        lol bill, cr@pital one.....i love it
                        You gotta larf or you'd cry, eh, Koenig ?? Nice to do dialogue with you, mate - never quite got the chance to before !!

Comment

morning bill.....glad to be here

Comment

Hi Kippy - nice to see you here !!!

Comment

Just a link to another lost claim. As well as getting our claim right, from square one, we also have to understand it. If it does go to court, we should expect to be asked questions. I would like to know what was wrong with this guys paperwork, and whether he was being assisted (and by whom)

BBC NEWS | Business | Lloyds wins second charges case

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X