• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tommy's OH v's Capquest/Empire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy's OH v's Capquest/Empire

Hi guys,

Hi curly ben i know youll be here shortly (please!!)

My partner has had a Capquest letter RE £350 owing to empire stores. It states the debt has been sold to them and she should now ring to pay.

We have had no letters other than a few from NDR that stopped about a month ago. This account has only been in default a maximum of 6 months.

Can we stop this debt dead as we have had no notice of assignment etc from empire, this account was in good order for around 18-20 years, but unfortunately the bad times have hit us both hard.

How do i upload documents? Thanks in advance, Tommy

Re: Tommy's OH v's Capquest/Empire

You know the game by now.
    Ignore first letter, Prove it on second, official CCA if needed and go from there.

Chances of Capquest finding even a remotely compliant agreement from Empire - NILL !!!

Comment

Empire have sent a notice of assignment, dated the same day, arrived later in the post.

Will ignore both for now

Comment

Just to update, had several (read twice a day every day) calls on OH house phone, one of them littlun thought capquest said something about cats so told them she would go get my partner!!!

I managed to intercept and gave them the 'put it in writing do not call this number' and they said they had written twice already, i told them thats ok, try again then hung the phone up!!

Do there call centres get commission or hourly rates?!

Comment

HL Legal Sols wrote today.

Debt appointed to them for ignoring capquests letter on 28th june. Adding of court costs and interest blahblah...

Who do i send a letter to and is this going to be the CCA request/ prove it letter?

Comment

File under I.
            This is a meaningless Threat-O-Gram sold in bulk to CQ.

Once CQ can find the corporate crayon, then fire a Prove It at them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X