• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moorcroft Debt Agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcroft Debt Agency

hi my barclaycard debt has been passed to moorcroft, i had to send them income/expenditure sheet which i offered to pay them £5.00 a mth, they accepted and asked if i could set up direct debt, i wrote to them asking them if they could send me a paying in book instead,had letter off them yesterday saying they are no longer dealing with the debt please forward further queries and payments to our client , cant understand this as they had accepted my offer, dont know wheather i should write to barclays or wait for them to contact me. can you help please, many thanks sue

Re: Moorcroft Debt Agency

You MUST read this sticky before conversing with these "people" again: Dealing with DCA's - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

do i just sit and wait for barclays to write to me ?

Comment

Wait and see who writes to you first.
        Just let us know..

Comment

Incedently, you do realise using a moorcroft paying in book would subject you to £1.50-£2.50 charges EACH TIME you pay in at a post office??

They have done you a faver not sending one

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X