• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Missed Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Call

Are DCA's using Mobiles to contact people, just had a missed call from this number:

07890322412 - who calls me?
    - unusual for a mobile to appear on this site as a repetitive contact.

Lumi x
    Luminol x

Re: Missed Call

This will sound strange but why not just call the mobile from a number they don't have and ask for a john or steve, and then say wrong number

Comment

Re: Missed Call

Thanks Nattie, I know I can do that, but i dont have a home phone and dont want to drag the little one to a phone box, I was just wondering whether they used em or not
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      ok apparantly they are called ethical, a charity fundraising cold calling thing phew!

I barred my number from being sent
      Last edited by Luminol; 7th December 2009, 17:05:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X