• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of assignment help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of assignment help.

Could someone help me with drafting a letter to ask Moorcroft if they have this.

Regards all, and thank you.

Re: Notice of assignment help.

Hiya

Before we can help can you either scan it up (removing your personal details of course) or copy it out please.

But I would say to you that Moorcroft are basically full of hot air so you can file it under I for Ignore for now and wait for their next communication.

Comment

Hi Sapphire, I do not have a letter to scan up, I was asking if someone could draft me a letter, so I can send it to Moorcroft asking if they have a Deed of Assignment allowing them to ask me for money.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Sorry for not being clear in my first post, and thanks for replying.

Comment

How about you write the letter and we check it for you? Alternatively, you could try some of Curly's letters and edit to suit.

Comment

What are Moorcroft chasing you for ?
          The more background we have the better we can help..

Comment

Aqua credit card debt Curlyben.

It's ok though I will go to the CAG forum.

Thanks anyway, Bob.

Comment

Bob, fair enough, your choice of course.

The reason for all the questions is to actual work out a what stage you are at, but if you feel you'll get more assistance else where, then your call....

You'll find alot of my letters over there as well, but I only offer personal advice here.

Comment

At the risk of upsetting you, you appear to be speaking about 2 different things.

On the one hand, you mention a NOTICE of assignment.

But you also mention a DEED of assignment.

2 entirely different animals.

You don't have a right to see the DOA, But without a NOA being issued, the assignment is merely equitable.

You'll get the same answer in CAG. Why so aggressive, ungrateful wretch?
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                  At the risk of upsetting you, you appear to be speaking about 2 different things.

On the one hand, you mention a NOTICE of assignment.

But you also mention a DEED of assignment.

2 entirely different animals.

You don't have a right to see the DOA, But without a NOA being issued, the assignment is merely equitable.

You'll get the same answer in CAG. Why so aggressive, ungrateful wretch?

I'm sorry but I have been helped over on the other site.

I have also not been aggressive either.

But reading Sapphire's post made up my mind that I would be better off on the other site.

Comment

Good luck with Postggj..

Comment

Originally posted by Seasider1956 View Post
                      I'm sorry but I have been helped over on the other site.

I have also not been aggressive either.

But reading Sapphire's post made up my mind that I would be better off on the other site.
                      Having just read your thread on the other site I sincerely doubt that you would, as you put it, be better off.

But good luck with your claim.

By the way, if you had simply posted up a link to your existing thread on the other site it would have been very simple for us to get up to speed with your situation. But hey ho it's another day tomorrow. We do actually allow links to other Consumer forums on Legal Beagles. Something which I do not believe is permitted on the site containing your original thread.
                      Budgie
                      Last edited by Budgie; 25th November 2009, 00:02:AM.

Comment

Not as bad as you lot on here though is he.

There a bit of aggression for Bugger lugs.

Comment

Who is not as bad as "us lot" on here? If you are going to put forward an opinion would there be any chance of getting the person's name right, or was that deliberate? His name is Luggerbugs. I note the last post on your CAG thread was yesterday. Each to his own, I truly hope you get what you deserbe from CAG. Please do come back and let us know if you get a satisfactory result.
                          Last edited by WendyB; 25th November 2009, 00:06:AM.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Just for reference here is a link to Seasiders1956's thread on CAG.

Advise on CCA sent by Aqua. - Page 2 - The Consumer Forums

Comment

Well it's good to see that there was alot of advice forth coming from postggj, can't say I'm surprised..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X