• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tallboy Vs Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallboy Vs Egg

This has been through every DCA there is, head is now out of the sand and trying to sort my debts out with Mochamoo's help.

CCA'd Lowell they responded no CCA and sent it back to egg.

This has now gone silent no more DCA's yet.

Again setting up with CCCS next month with my first paypack and want to offer them something I can afford and have some power over what I pay them hence the CCA

Re: Tallboy Vs Egg

If they do not have the original Consumer Credit Agreement or Deed of Assignment in their possession then they cannot legally pursue you. They cannot take you to court without the agreement and probably find the agreement has been lost knowing Egg.....
    I got a loan wiped by Egg for £7000, but only after I found someone there willing to talk to me by phone....
    I was lucky she got moorcroft off my back and agreed that I was lied to when I took the loan out!
    Miss-sold PPI and told lies, but they recorded the phonecall and sent me a copy in defence.....
    unfortunately for them it proved that they had lied and given false information that I had relied on to make my decission to take out the loan in the first place.

Mochamoo is superb and will help you sort this all out.....

If I can do anything to help, just ask......
    Making the tea whilst you both work?
    lol....
    Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X