• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tools Niece Halifax Loan CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools Niece Halifax Loan CCA

Neice took out a loan with Halifax in 2004 and struggled to repay it.

Now being chased by all and sundry.

Just posting the CCA for comments, Curly etc?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Re: Tools Niece Halifax Loan CCA

Just to add, this is her original copy she got in 2004.

Have not CCA'd them and do not know if they will have a copy of the original still.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

It all looks pretty kosher, did she request the insurance?
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Comment

Figures appear to add up, total cost of credit is included.

Presumably it was signed on trade premises and therefore right to cancel didn't apply.

Top of the Agreement (under the name & address) mentions personal loan conditions booklet. Shouldn't these be on the actual agreement?

Most probably missed something obvious but can't think of anything else.

CJ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X