• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shas V Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shas V Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO,

just dont leave it here! Im already a fire hazard with the lot I've got & I'm expecting more of the stuff!

Scrub the 3 cca's. Theres 4 now. (2 credit cards & a personal loan were made into 1 'affordable' loan)

There are pages & pages of printed terms & conditions...

No court paperwork so far... none included in sar bundle

Will keep looking!
    Last edited by shas; 3rd September 2009, 13:32:PM.
    :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Regarding the personal loan with a charging order on it... (c/o date 07/11/07)....

I can see...

19/03/07 interest frozen
      30/01/08 assess fee (court lit fee) £ 99.88
      30/01/08 assess fee (court lit fee) £260.03
      21/02/08 waive fee £359.91 (if you add the 2 figures above up, they equal this amount...)
      21/2/08 bad debt charge off £14754.22

Egg assign payments to this account as 'recovery, BDC DCA PAM\DLC'.
      MY DMC pays DLC £24.99 per month (altho' the last statement from them says £25.05)

Egg have actually received from DLC....(since the charge off)...

26/2/08 £24.99
      10/3/08 £12.49
      29/4/08 £12.49
      20/5/08 £12.49
      24/6/08 £12.49
      22/7/08 £12.49
      27/8/08 £12.49
      23/9/08 £12.49
      28/10/08 £12.49
      25/11/08 £12.49
      6/1/09 £12.49
      27/1/09 £12.49
      24/2/09 £12.49
      24/3/09 £12.49
      29/4/09 £12.49
      27/5/09 £12.49
      23/6/09 £19.48
      28/7/09 £24.99
      04/8/09 £24.99
      08/8/09 £24.99

If I remember correctly, I accidently got a statement from egg early on in the year, showing these £12.49 payments & I rang them immediately to see where the other half were going! They wouldn't discuss the account, so I instead rang DLC & they informed me that the £12.50's were paying some court fees off......

dlc/hillesdons statement as at 22/06/09 shows an os bal of £14807.42 (co was for £15149.20)
      The charges on the statement include....
      8/8/07 cpc claim form issue £240.00
      8/8/07 cpc claim form issue costs £100
      5/9/07 default judgement costs £30.00
      20/9/07 charging order fee £55.00
      6/10/07 charging order reg fee £40.00
      16/11/07 Charging order costs £113.00

If anybody would like any of this emailing to them, please say

Last edited by shas; 3rd September 2009, 13:21:PM.
      :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

There are no legal docs included in the sar bundle which I received today....

Should I write to them the missing paperwork letter?

Do I need to Sar somebody else? dlc for example?

Is there anything else I can do regarding this 1? All help is truly appreciated. thanks..............................

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
        That's good to know, I know where to drag this bag of crap too, to get it decyphered.
        Is yours a sar bundle? Im meant to be busy now this week but if your struggling early next wk.... I can try to help you with it if you want?
        I dont claim to understand it all but you never know
        Saying that, if its a map....or diy instructions.... I cant grasp them at all!
        Seriously, let me know ok. x
        Last edited by shas; 4th September 2009, 12:32:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

From the sar to Leicester cc, I have today received....

22/10/07 Notice of Application to vary order
          12/11/07 General Form of judgement or order.
          07/11/07 Final charging order..............

Comment

Hi all, just updating this.
            I've had a notice of assignment from 'Arrow Global' saying they have this now. Not sure how or if it affects the charging order on my house though..If at all?
            Last edited by shas; 8th January 2012, 16:38:PM.

Comment

Would this be the perfect time to query the charging order on this account as the cca was unenforceable?

Comment

Hi all hope you are well! I’m back after a spot of depression I have 3 old charging orders, I know who owns 1, how do I find out who had them now? All paperwork was lost using a charity solicitor recommended by the Huntington Disease cpn. So all I have now is 2 charging orders & I rang Bradford county court today to tell them I wanted a copy of charging order & emailed a request as per instructions. My question is how do I find out who I owe the charging orders too? I want to know the balances & any interest being charged looking to save & pay them th off. Where do I turn? the charging orders I need information on are with Nationwide & egg. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be a great help thankyou

Comment

Trying to locate this & location & looking to pay off because the kids asked. Won’t know until I find the balance

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X