• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FredricksonIntl (Capitol One) and CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FredricksonIntl (Capitol One) and CCA

Hi
    These guys are new to me ,they are quite a nasty company.
    Recently sold my house and made offers of 25% full and final settlement ,2 accepted and with 3 paid off in full by charging orders brings my £100,000 debt down to £50000.
    Other companies don,t want to accept so the next course of action is CCA.
    Fredickson took charge of my Capitol One debt £5638 ,severe letter from them ,missed payments through Payplan due to ^ months and ongoing unemployment .
    Made a ff offer to them but they just laughed and said they would accept plus 75 % more or accept their monthly plan of £240 a month!!!!!!!!!! or they will take legal action!
    Ok I told them I would request a CCA ,fine send them a £1 postal order but for FSA that would have to come from Capitol One ?
    Who should I CCA them or Capitol one ?
    Any help or ideas truly appreciated !
    Many thanks
    Essemsea .

Re: FredricksonIntl (Capitol One) and CCA

Have a read through this thread for guidance: ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Comment

Thank you,
      I have got the letter ready and gone straight away for the CCA request as they are probably getting ready to take action ,used the version suggested ,posting today ,just wait and see !

Comment

Well if its any use, Freds use Brian Carter as their solicitors, he's another nasty bag of washing (as my mother in law would say) but the good news is he is usually so lax in his application and understanding (or lack of) of the legalities, that you probably won't have much to worry about. Curly has seen him off a few times, as did I with his help. Fred's are a mixture of Pitbull's and Chihuhua's with defective memories.
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        P.S. Are there any charges you can reclaim on your Capital One account? Do they by any chance outweigh the debt?
        Last edited by WendyB; 13th July 2009, 11:58:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X