• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

Both 1st Credit and Marlins (Pheonix) are bottom feeders of the worst sort. They try to bully you with threats of court and visits, a couple of letters and a threat of court action saw both of them off.

The fault is with the OC who just sell the debts on to any fecker with a DCA badge.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Comment

They even have a poster.

My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
        I spoke to one of the researchers for this programme a few months ago too, she has also spoken with one of our resident DCA nemesis'....................will he come forward and reveal himself ?
        So it seems my loooooong conversations have paid off.
        Excellent.
        Sky+ all set up and waiting..

Comment

Eventually, he DOES reveal himself. All hail CB.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Apologies to Miss Marsden then, she is billed as Assistant Producer, not researcher
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I think the fact that She used the term 'researching' confused everyone ....I like Jane Moor when I've seen Her in the past on programs of this nature she never used to take any prisoners. As I recall she used to appear on a Sunday magazine type thingy with Trevor Phillips. Also I think she would have been a much more worthy successor to Anne Robinson on Watchdog rather than Nicky whatsisname who tends to let the 'guests' get away with the most blatant lies I mean can someone tell me the last time they REALLY took on the debt collectors & that's despite them getting loads of requests for help cos I can't

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X