• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Horsemad v Debenhams Storecard court papers - help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Horsemad v Debenhams Storecard court papers - help!

[removed for personal details and Curls has seen what he needs too]

If these are just as as crap I may have to type up the words cos I just can't seem to get a decent picture.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 8th July 2009, 10:57:AM.

Comment

CB, do you need me to type in the words, there are no T&C's at the bottom if thats what you are looking for. Just a section headed 'fINANCIAL DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT' giving details of interest rates and apr. Then 'Initial credit', 'Customer information and Data Protection' basically detailing they will search files of credit ref agencies and use credit scoring and then Customer Consent - Important please read before you sign.

It isn't a great copy I must admit which is why the print doesnt appear any better close up. I can just about make out most of the words. However if it will help I'll type out what it says under each heading.

Comment

Not to worry.
        That fact it is difficult to read helps a great deal.

So, as you have AoS'd we just need to keep an eye on the dates for filing defence and waiting for Cohens response to your CPR..

Comment

Ok thanks. Not heard anything form Cohen's yet although they have definately received it - I sent it by email as well and asked for a read recipt which they read on Friday. If they have not replied within 7 days what happens then?

Comment

We'll inform the court of their failure with a put up or strike out application.

What date is the defence due, that's 28 days after service ??

Comment

It'll be 2nd August as I filed AOS on Sunday 5th July.

Comment

No, it's 28 days from the date on the N1, not from the AoS..

Comment

Sorry, it'll be 20th July then. Nothing from Cohen's by the way yet.

Comment

Nothing came from Cohen's over the weekend - do I need to do anything?

Comment

Nothing for now..

Comment

Have to have my defence in by 20th July (next Monday) what should I put on it and do I need to include any copy letters or anything?

Comment

No worries.
                          We'll wait till the weekend for cohen's to respond to your CPR and then file a holder online.

Comment

okey dokey - thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Do CL have to provide 2 x assignments in the CPR request one from GE to Santander and one from Santander to CL?

I am following closely as my other half is just starting a similar course of action.

GL Horsemad :-)

Comment

Technically, yes, but Santandar may not of bought the GE accounts through assignment.

The Santandar/CL action defiantly IS as the POC even mentions it.

To comply with LoP s136 the original assignment should of come from Santandar, on their headed paper and registered mail, also confirmed by CL.

Basically the classic Goodbye/Hello letters.

Oh yeah, hang on a min, CL/Cohen don't believe in following pre-action now do they, after all where's the LBA ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X