• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WendyB - v - Crapital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WendyB - v - Crapital One

Just to let you know I have a thread running in the credit cards section, with CI.

Have just had an offer, a week after Prelim. As my claim is with CI, should I accept as a partial with LBA or reject totally and LBA. Does the fact that its CI make any difference or not?

thanks guys n gals.
    Is no longer here

Re: WendyB - v - Crapital One

Reject the lot. I got full CCI on my claim, but believe it or not, they way they calculated it, I got more than I claimed. They paid up exactly 21 days after claim was acknowledged by them. Stick at it WendyB, dont settle for any less than the full whack. Reject the lot. Fendy xx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

And mine only paid out on 18th July, so its recent. They will cough up. Dont be scared. Fendy xxxx To be honest, they were the easiest out of all the ones Ive done so far.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Thanks Fendy, but check out my thread in the Credit cards forum. Most of my info is in there. Have already sent partial acceptance/LBA.
        Is no longer here

Comment

Ok nothing to worry about. But my money is on they will make you file at court for it Wendy. I had to. It seems they only take you seriously once youve filed. But they do pay out. They were easy really compared to the others I have done. You just gotta stick to your guns and they pay up around 18-24 days after acknowledgement of service of claim, even though they tick the box saying they will defend, THEY DONT. But they cough up everything at the last minute, contractual included. Although its not actually contractual as they pointed out to me, they actually refund all your purchase interest, which in my case worked out slightly higher than the contractual so I was well happy. Keep on with the time scales and file when you are supposed to, and you will get your money back. Crapital bum are a walk in the park. Honest. xxFendy x

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X