• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Intrum / resolvecall what to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrum / resolvecall what to do

Hi all,

After some advice on what to do

I have an old personal loan that intrum now have ownership of, however have asked resolvecall to assist them as I apparently didn't make contact with intrum when I had.

Background: loan was taken with tesco for 18k in 2015. Unfortunately within two years I ended up not being able to pay and it became a defaulted. This was due to my health, divorce and job

Since then I have paid a token amount to tesco and then from 2019 debt managers who then sold it to intrum in 2022. I have only been paying a pound until my circumstances improved which it will slightly.

In 2021 I asked Debt Managers for the CCA and Tesco provided all Information around a 100 pages which was statements, terms and conditions and a copy of the signed CCA so it was looked at and was deemed enforcable.

A family member offered me 3k to see if intrum would accept it as a full and final and they declined. They wouldn't take anything less then 50 percent around 6800 which I couldn't afford.

I then wrote back explaining that i couldnt afford that and that I will continue to pay my 1 pound. The next thing resolvecall have written threatening a home visit as i haven't contacted intrum when I had. Intrum have now also written stating as I haven't contacted them resolvecall are assisting them.

I'm after some advice and was wondering if it's worth sending another cca request to intrum or resolvecall?

I'm classed as a vulnerable customer due to my health and having the threat of people coming round is making me unwell again.

I have written to them telling them this and the standard "you have no permission to visit my property " to resolvecall which has been ignored.

I can now pay a bit more around 20 a month but don't know what to do
    Thanks all very much
    Tags: None

Ignore Resolve call they are nobodies with no power over you Had them before just told them the debtor was not here

Comment

Thanks wales01man. I know they are powerless but it's still worrying and frustrating. I also read they will talk to neighbour's as well. It seems off hand after I have been in contact and have continued paying they are resorting to these tactics.

Comment

I am inclined to write to the Information Commissioner and complain at the lack of valid details contained in the letters sent out by
        Intrum.
        there is insufficient accurate details given in the initial correspondence

everybody, please complain to the appropriate Authority

Comment

Don't speak to Intrum over the phone.

Just send letters and make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Send Intrum a Subject Access Request, they have 30 days to provide all the data on the account.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Send Resolv Call the following, make sure you get Proof of Postage.

https://nationaldebtline.org/sample-...sment-warning/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X