• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Threat of 14 Day Notice to Issue Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threat of 14 Day Notice to Issue Claim Form

Hi

Have a debt that has not been acknowledged, nor a payment made, for 5 years and 10 months. Have had various letters from a 'solicitors' about it (1 in 2020, 1 in 2022, and this newest one) but they have never sent me all of the paperwork I've requested, nor have they answered my complaint about irresponsible lending - yet still I have this threat of pending court action.

One of the many issues is the copy of the original credit agreement. On the original, it clearly states that the Ts & C's reference xyz123 (as an example) form part of the agreement, yet the Ts & Cs they've sent me are xyz345, yet they claim, what they sent, is the original agreement...Does this have any bearing at all?

I've written back to them explaining that they haven't sent what I requested, nor have they answered my complaint but I'm very worried they will push this to the court anyway.

Thoughts?
    Tags: None

you wrote back effects statute barred (their tricks?)

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      you wrote back effects statute barred (their tricks?)
      Pre headed with 'I do not acknowledge any debt etc'

Comment

When was the account opened?

The document they sent is it compliant?

Is the agreement they sent reconstructed?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X