• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Resolve Text Message - Visit Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolve Text Message - Visit Home

Hi All,

To keep things in perspective, any debt I did have was last paid/acknowledged in 2007, 16 years ago. No contact, no letters from me or to me, no phone calls euther way.

I did have CCJ's but even when I rang Northampton Bulk Centre they cothent even give me any info as too old. I have done registry search and nothing.

So, Resolvecall sent me a text today, i hastily clicked 'no, not the person your looking for' and deleted the message. I since realised probably not the best to do so I emailed them quoting my name and mobile number saying:

' I received a text message to my mobile number, I do not acknowledge or recognise any business with your company, please provide a reference number'

If they dont respond and someone appears at the door, what should I say? I know all my debts are SB, and even if CCJ'd kt would be very difficult to enforce the CCJ after 16 years so will I just invite them to enforce (not that Resolvecall could enforce, it would have to be the original creditors?).

I know any debt is bought for pennies and all these DCA's are just trying it on but I want to know the quickest way for them to realise I am not engaging.

Thanks
    Tags: None

If only we could put on here what to say if they turn up on your doorstep

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      If only we could put on here what to say if they turn up on your doorstep
      Does that go along with Foxtrot Oscar?

Comment

Yep they are nobodies had them here after my wife years after the debt was statute barred complete chancers

Comment

Shut the gate on Way out politely of course no need to speak or card given to for the bin end ocf

Comment

Thanks All. Will I not even bother with the 'prove it' then statue barred letters even?

I can deal with them and not a pushover, just dont want door knocked once a week.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X