• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Aci myjar my jar help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertson92 View Post
    Good afternoon, I hope someone help and can explain to me what ACI mean by the following email update they have sent me. Any advice is very much appreciated.The email from them is as follows :-

Dear ******

We have been trying to speak to you by phone, email, text, and letter about your outstanding MYJAR Ltd balance. We want to help you but you have chosen to ignore us.

We want to let you know that we will be reviewing your credit file to see if you are a homeowner and to see if you are currently employed. This may then change the way this debt is collected in the future.

It is important that you take action today to pay your outstanding balance.

You can set up a direct debit by clicking here.
    It's just a threatening email, why tell you what they can do? why don't they just do it. Before they do anything, they will need to send a Before Action Letter.

Comment

Thank you. I really don't understand the fact they say I have been ignoring them. I have asked for proof and they can't supply a credit agreement nor a single document with my name or address on it. Also I did a sar request so I have not ignored them. I don't know why they would want to know if I am a home owner or self employed
      ​​​​​I don't understand what they are inferring by that? Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you

Comment

Thank you. I really don't understand the fact they say I have been ignoring them. I have asked for proof and they can't supply a credit agreement nor a single document with my name or address on it. Also I did a sar request so I have not ignored them. I don't know why they would want to know if I am a home owner or self employed
        ​​​​​I don't understand what they are inferring by that? Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you
        If they went to Court and won, then the Court could place a 'charging order' on your house.

Again, if they went to Court and won, they could 'garnish' payments from your salary.

But all that is a long way off. They can't provide documents

Comment

I am really sorry no one has replied to you

I think ACI is a debt collection /purchaser group. They are what was Perch Capital.

Now for your Mylar account, when did you last make a payment or any communication with them. They no longer trade and have gone bust so it is possible this was some time ago.

Do you have any records, for example default notices or even loan agreements.

Comment

So now they have gone to the threat of court action and home visits which didn't happen, to saying they will check my credit report ( no searches have been made as I would have had an alert from the credit reference company) now they send the following with, among the options,an offer of up to 20 percent discount. Why would they go from all those threats to then offering a discount if they could prove without doubt that I owe them money?
            The latest letter from them is as follows :-

​​​​​​Dear ******'

We have been trying to engage with you by phone, email, text, and letter about your outstanding MYJAR Ltd balance, but we have yet to reach a resolution for your account.

This balance isn't going to go away, and we will continue to contact you until you either:
            • Set up an affordable repayment plan.
            • Engage with us to discuss your current circmstances if you are in financial difficulty.
            • Agree a partial settlement with a discount of up to 20% off your outstanding balance.

If you would prefer not to speak to us, you can reach a resolution with us online. Many of our customers prefer to self-serve their accounts using our Online Portal. Click the "Login" button at the top of this e-mail to get started.

To stop further collections activity, you can set up your Direct Debit today by completing our quick and easy instruction form, just click the option below:

Comment

I can't say 100%, but they may well offer further discounts.

Comment

Strange they have gone from threatening court action, home visits etc then offer a discount though.

Comment

Strange they have gone from threatening court action, home visits etc then offer a discount though.
                  They may not have the documentation or if they do, it might be none 'compliant'.

Comment

Hello I have now received the threat of a home visit. This is the letter from ACI. I really am at my wits end with them as they will not send me proof of any alleged debt. The letter is a follows :-

Dear ####

This communication acts as a pre-notification of a reconnection home visit.

We write in relation to your outstanding balance.

This account remains without an active payment arrangement or any reason to explain why you’re unable to pay, and after reviewing your case we feel that the best course of action is to instruct a third-party company, Verify, to attend your home address and look to put you back in contact with us.

What does this mean for you?

If we are unable to agree to an affordable payment plan with you or we don’t hear from you within the next 21 days, then a Verify field agent will be instructed to visit you at your home address to confirm this remains where you live and help to put you in touch with us.

We understand your outstanding debt may be a difficult subject for you to discuss, however, we want to make you aware that we are still prepared to work with you to reach a solution. We only want you to pay what you can afford.

We ask that you please contact us on or before 03/09/2024 to discuss your circumstances and agree an affordable, sustainable repayment plan.

To set up an affordable Direct Debit or to make a payment, please click below:

I have sent the following template revoking access. I hope this is sufficient :-
                    Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access

You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says. I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as ( my address) and it's surrounding areas which are owned and part of this property, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of A.C.I or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named regarding any matters that concern any matter regarding A.C.I

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of His Majesty King Charles III and his people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property" COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that the land known as England, Wales and Northern Ireland are Common Law jurisdictions and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with Private Prosecutions according to, and under, the Common Law.

Any and all access to the above-mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998, which provides "right to respect for private and family life" and specifically states that "there shall be no interference by a public authority with this right";

The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 Section 8: "Every individual has a right to be free from harassment and, accordingly, a person must not pursue a course of conduct which amounts to harassment of another" .

Please note that Harassment is both a Civil Tort and a Criminal offence for which your company and any individuals can both be sued and prosecuted. You are formally notified that any attempts at visiting my property will be considered Harassment in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act and Article 8 of the ECHR.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury. You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Signed

########

Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.

Do you think that will be sufficient if anyone can tell me that would be much appreciated thank you

Comment

Hello I have now received the threat of a home visit. This is the letter from ACI. I really am at my wits end with them as they will not send me proof of any alleged debt. The letter is a follows :-

Dear ####

This communication acts as a pre-notification of a reconnection home visit.

We write in relation to your outstanding balance.

This account remains without an active payment arrangement or any reason to explain why you’re unable to pay, and after reviewing your case we feel that the best course of action is to instruct a third-party company, Verify, to attend your home address and look to put you back in contact with us.

What does this mean for you?

If we are unable to agree to an affordable payment plan with you or we don’t hear from you within the next 21 days, then a Verify field agent will be instructed to visit you at your home address to confirm this remains where you live and help to put you in touch with us.

We understand your outstanding debt may be a difficult subject for you to discuss, however, we want to make you aware that we are still prepared to work with you to reach a solution. We only want you to pay what you can afford.

We ask that you please contact us on or before 03/09/2024 to discuss your circumstances and agree an affordable, sustainable repayment plan.

To set up an affordable Direct Debit or to make a payment, please click below:

I have sent the following template revoking access. I hope this is sufficient :-
                      Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access

You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says. I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as ( my address) and it's surrounding areas which are owned and part of this property, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of A.C.I or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named regarding any matters that concern any matter regarding A.C.I

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of His Majesty King Charles III and his people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property" COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that the land known as England, Wales and Northern Ireland are Common Law jurisdictions and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with Private Prosecutions according to, and under, the Common Law.

Any and all access to the above-mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998, which provides "right to respect for private and family life" and specifically states that "there shall be no interference by a public authority with this right";

The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 Section 8: "Every individual has a right to be free from harassment and, accordingly, a person must not pursue a course of conduct which amounts to harassment of another" .

Please note that Harassment is both a Civil Tort and a Criminal offence for which your company and any individuals can both be sued and prosecuted. You are formally notified that any attempts at visiting my property will be considered Harassment in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act and Article 8 of the ECHR.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury. You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Signed

########

Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.

Do you think that will be sufficient if anyone can tell me that would be much appreciated thank you
                      That should be fine.

The following would have 'sufficed'.

https://nationaldebtline.org/get-inf...-not-owe-debt/

Comment

Good afternoon.
                        Desptie me sending them 2 notifications of the removal of implied right of access they still threaten to send someone to my property. Below is the email from them along with my reply. Can they just ignore the notice of the removal of implied right of access and carry on threatening me with a home visit?

The email and my reply is as follows :-

Hello xxxx

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note that due to you not having a payment plan in place, you are recieving correspondences from our office and notice of a Home Visit.

To avoid the above going forward, kindly set up a payment plan that is affordable for yourself.

Many of our customers prefer easy, hassle free payments via Direct Debit. To set this up today, please click the following link: www.aciuk.co.uk/form-dd

If you haven’t already, please fully complete our income and expenditure form by clicking the following link: aciuk.uk/login

Please note that until you have set up your agreed payment plan, your account will remain open to further communications.

We hope this email has dealt with your query. However, in the unlikely event that it has not, please reply to this email and we will provide you with further assistance to your original query within the next 48 hours.

My reply is as follows and any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you, They won't or can't supply any documentation with my name on it or address and I am so fed up with asking for it and just getting replies for payment demands without supllying any documents with my name or my address on them :-
                        ​​​​

Dear Sir or Madam,
                        Twice now you have been sent a notice of the removal of implied right of access to my property and land.

You continue to harass me and state you your are going to send somebody to my property.

The removal of the implied right of access notice to your company and any third parties you may send to my property is very clear and a lawful notice.

If you decide to ignore this lawful notice demand and feel the law does not apply to your company or that your company is above the law you are wrong. I shall have the trespasser arrested without hesitation for trespass and also issue a civil law suit along with a complaint against A.C.I with supplied evidence of removal of right of implied access to the governing and regulatory authorities with a request they investigate and take the strongest possible action against A.C.I

This is the last communication and advice I shall give regarding this matter and you must now stop any future harassment or threats. If you continue to harass myself the next step shall be a complaint to the regulatory authorities, supplied with email evidence I hold with a request for them to investigate this matter of harassment by way of threats of ignoring a legally binding lawful notice.

Yours sincerely
                        xxxxx

Comment

Good afternoon.
                          Desptie me sending them 2 notifications of the removal of implied right of access they still threaten to send someone to my property. Below is the email from them along with my reply. Can they just ignore the notice of the removal of implied right of access and carry on threatening me with a home visit?

The email and my reply is as follows :-

Hello xxxx

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note that due to you not having a payment plan in place, you are recieving correspondences from our office and notice of a Home Visit.

To avoid the above going forward, kindly set up a payment plan that is affordable for yourself.

Many of our customers prefer easy, hassle free payments via Direct Debit. To set this up today, please click the following link: www.aciuk.co.uk/form-dd

If you haven’t already, please fully complete our income and expenditure form by clicking the following link: aciuk.uk/login

Please note that until you have set up your agreed payment plan, your account will remain open to further communications.

We hope this email has dealt with your query. However, in the unlikely event that it has not, please reply to this email and we will provide you with further assistance to your original query within the next 48 hours.

My reply is as follows and any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you, They won't or can't supply any documentation with my name on it or address and I am so fed up with asking for it and just getting replies for payment demands without supllying any documents with my name or my address on them :-
                          ​​​​

Dear Sir or Madam,
                          Twice now you have been sent a notice of the removal of implied right of access to my property and land.

You continue to harass me and state you your are going to send somebody to my property.

The removal of the implied right of access notice to your company and any third parties you may send to my property is very clear and a lawful notice.

If you decide to ignore this lawful notice demand and feel the law does not apply to your company or that your company is above the law you are wrong. I shall have the trespasser arrested without hesitation for trespass and also issue a civil law suit along with a complaint against A.C.I with supplied evidence of removal of right of implied access to the governing and regulatory authorities with a request they investigate and take the strongest possible action against A.C.I

This is the last communication and advice I shall give regarding this matter and you must now stop any future harassment or threats. If you continue to harass myself the next step shall be a complaint to the regulatory authorities, supplied with email evidence I hold with a request for them to investigate this matter of harassment by way of threats of ignoring a legally binding lawful notice.

Yours sincerely
                          xxxxx
                          I'd add a paragraph at the end that if they don't discontinue with the 'harrassment' you will lodge complaints with the Financial Conduct Authority and Trading Standards.

Comment

Thank you ECHAT11. your advice and help has been a great help and I so greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time

Comment

I have received a reply regarding the removal of implied right of access. To this date though they have failed, and still fail to provide any requested documentation with my name or address on it, over a year ago they just sent an unnamed, un addressed " loan drawdown summary" which is not an original credit agreement and as I said it has neither my name nor address on it. They have also failed, despite many requests, to provide a breakdown of the total of the alleged debt as in regards any added charges etc. They have now offered a 25 percent reduction on the amount they are claiming I owe but will not provide any documents listed above. Below is a copy of their latest reply. Should I just ignore it as I have requested many times ( for which I have saved the emails) the above documentation and evidence i.e any document/agreement with my name or address on it which they have failed to provide despite many requests from me. Any advice would be great appreciated. Thank you.

P. S They say a default was applied to this account over 2 years ago but there is nothing on my credit report?

My question is really, does anyone have any idea what I should do now or what may happen next? as I can't get any answers from them regarding the requested documents/evidence . Thank you so much.

​​​​​Their reply is as follows :-

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for your recent email.

We have reviewed your account; we have updated your account accordingly in line with the document you have provided regarding access to your property. You will not receive a home visit.

We have a legitimate reason to contact you in order to pursue the monies owed. We believe that our correspondence has been reasonable in its frequency.

We need to inform you that a default was applied to this account on the xx/xx/xx ( this was over 2 years ago and there is nothing on my credit file? )

We are looking to get this balance cleared for you, in order to do so we would require you to set up an arrangement. Alternatively, we are able to accept a settlement payment of £75% this will be a payment of £xxxx

If you are unhappy with our response, please review our complaints policy on our website: https://www.aciuk.co.uk/

Yours sincerely,
                              ACI

Comment

As they haven't provided the requested documentation, the account is 'unenforceable'.

You could lodge a complaint with the FCA (bear in mind, they won't look into individual complaints), but they will register a complaint against the Creditor. Your complaint that they haven't provided the requested documentation under the CCA 1974 Act, you've made numerous requests.

The Creditor has to tell you the debt is 'unenforceable', as per FCA Rules, but the Creditor has failed to do so. Send a copy to the Creditor.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X