• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

3 old debts, 2 CCA requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 old debts, 2 CCA requests

Hi all
    New here and looking for help please.
    I have 3 old debts all of which have fallen off my credit file now and are from before 2007.
    Natwest Loan - 11k remaining - AIC are acting on behalf of NW but hasnt actually been sold to them as I still get statements from Natwest. I pay £30pm
    Barckaycard - £3k - with Link Financial. I was paying £6pm
    Natwest CC - £700 - with cabot financial. Was paying £2pm
    in March i did CCA requests to Link and Cabot and neither have been able to provide them. Link have confirmed they are unable to provide it. I didn't pay them this month and keep getting phone calls. Do I just keep ignoring or should I send a letter saying I won't be paying until they provide the CCA?
    Also is it worth trying with Natwest? I dont want to poke the bear so to speak if they still have the CCA and then decide to take me to court.

Any advice would be great thanks

Tags: None

ignore see if anything next, their automatic system slows down soon., do not speak or contact until if ever they produce CCA
    one at a time

Comment

Thank you - I'll keep ignoring then
      Do you think it is worth sending a CCA request to AIC or should i try a SAR to NW first?

Comment

Not yet

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X