• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell. Unsure on how to proceed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell. Unsure on how to proceed.

I recieved an email that went to my junk folder from Lowell late last month. I don't recall I've ever had a three mobile account, ever. How do I procede with these? Do I need to send a prove it letter or SAR? Any advice greatly appreciated so thank you in advance. I have attached a copy of the letter
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Subject Access Request Letter to lowells no charge get proof posting.

should show what they know or alledge they know?

Comment

Can I do this via email since that is the way they contacted me? Thanks Mike770

Comment

by post keep copy of all on file, they send email? well not professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatthe! View Post
          Can I do this via email since that is the way they contacted me? Thanks Mike770
          Yes, That is how I recieved that letter. Is it ok to ask for all data held by them relating to me in the SAR or is there any specific way i need to word it. Many thanks

Comment

the letter already ask for that so just sign and send. get proof posting free.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              the letter already ask for that so just sign and send. get proof posting free.
              I never did recieve anything from the SAR I sent. I sent another which was signed for on the 3rd November, this time keeping proof of postage. I am not expecting to hear anything from them like last time. How do I proceed seeing as they are not responding to my SAR requests.

Comment

Complain to the ICO on line (Information commissioners site) complain after 40 days (allowing postal delays)

Comment

Good morning, I finally recieved a letter with what seems like a load of call logs and other paperwork that makes no sense to me at all. They seem to be logs of some sort. The only letter that relates to that account is this. Do you know what I should do now? Many thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Whatthe! View Post
                    Good morning, I finally recieved a letter with what seems like a load of call logs and other paperwork that makes no sense to me at all. They seem to be logs of some sort. The only letter that relates to that account is this. Do you know what I should do now? Many thanks
                    that is nonsense , get onto them and state if a proper DSAR containing all information held by you:- is not received within 7 days a complaint to the ICO will commence, as call logs (without explanations to each code is failure to complete a Regulated request.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X