• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Decade of paying a Standing Order to Allied International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decade of paying a Standing Order to Allied International

Looking for some advice. I have been ill for over a decade with PSTD and medical menopause, I am currently classed as disabled. My bank account has been making a twenty pound a month payment to Allied International for at least ten years. Ten Years ago I moved house 5 times in a year [child safety issues] and I remember being in a mess with bills. I remember paying some off with lump sums and some being payed off over time but I'm not sure what this refers to. I have sent Allied International emails over the years and tried telephoning them well I am well enough to consider trying to sort this out but I have never managed to get them to answer the phone or respond in any way at all. I do not have an account number for the money just bank reference numbers. Any advice gratefully received.
    Tags: None

Ebay, Scottish Power, First Utility, NPower and others. they are only commission debt collectors, does any of the previous mentioned come to mind in the past you had problems with i.e:- Utilities etc?

Des-8 might be able to look in here, possibly a DSAR to Allied @ Allied International Credit, Anderston House, 389 Argyle St, Glasgow G2 8LR send and get proof posting, and keep copies of everything. (being cash cowed after all this time comes to mind?)

​​​​​​ Subject Access Request Letter

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X