• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell debt agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell debt agency

Hello everyone, I hope you are keeping up well.

So to start with, lowell is claiming I owe the £650 from an EON account.

They have never provided more details as to which address this refers to or what dates etc. Only amount due and they referenced EON.

one thing I would like to note is that my full name is not actually spelt correctly in the letter and this has been going on for around a year I would say.

I recently moved places and for some weird reason they are posting the same typical letter to my new address now which is super weird as to how they found it- since not even my first name is spelled correctly.

is there any way I could just ignore this on the basis that this is not actually about me or could be a scam etc?

I don't want to call them and ask for more details yet as this would tell them that they have the right person.

any advice please?
    Tags: None

des8
    Last edited by MIKE770; 9th June 2021, 15:14:PM.

Comment

MIKE770 what do you mean by that tag?

Comment

Asking to pop on to look

Comment

MIKE770 I think that user has been inactive since 2020

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X