• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell text

Lowell are hounding me for a debt for three mobile company that belongs to my son and I have actually got 4 contracts with them that are currently running with them I have already spoke to lowel and three about it a few mo this ago and I thought it was sorted but here it is again I am now thinking about what to do next. Regards carman
    Tags: None

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you

Comment

Instant responses you need to pay a solicitor. Chasing after 2 minutes!

Your tale is not clear, your son has contracts with 3 and you are being chased, or you have contracted with 3 for a phone for your son and you are being chased

So are you being chased for other contracts with 3 in your name

Comment

I had a contract out with three which I took out for my son but after it run for the 2 years I rang three and said my son wants to take the contract over but I said but I want nothing to do with this contract I want it in my son's name they said that's OK tell him to ring us with his bank details which he did but after a few months he stopped paying now 3 years later they are have set lowell onto me even though I have 4 contracts with three, when I rang three tonight they said they can't talk to me about it because I don't know the password on my son's account and lowell have been lied to by three saying the contract was never taken out of my name yet the details they have for that contract are my sons so what do I do from here

Comment

So a SAR to 3 to get all the information they have about you.

Comment

Thanks for advice

Comment

Hello again, after taking your advice i requested a sar from three and they failed to provide it to me but the debt collectors went away but now 9 months later capquest are now contacting me how do i put an end to this all advice much appreciated thank you. Carman

Comment

capquest act as the others nothing goes away, the end product is not straightforward, starts letters/phone calls etc etc then goes quiet, unless they feel they have to take court action to frighten you but then give up when they know you are not afraid of them especially when they know they have a weak case???

Comment

This all started with an email which i thought suspicious what with fraud now days, but now the text as i said i did request a sar from three but they sent me nothing then when i spole to them weeks down the line they said dint wirry we will sort it out whuch they seemed to do but i dint think any of this is helping my credit rating.

Comment

Contact ICO on line and fill in details on form DSAR after 30 days then ICO

Comment

Sorry can someone please tell me who ico are and whats a dsar form i dont understand what to do

Comment

Information commissioner office make complaint to them . Send dsar top right of page for copy to use

Comment

But allow 30 days before complaining if not received

Comment

Hello i have asked again for sars on 19th june so ive still got a couple of weeks to wait before i fill out ico form i have asked for specific time frame for info

Comment

they have regulated 30 days + 3 posting allow then on line to ICO no demands as regulation covers/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X