• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Witt response after sending statue barred letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Witt response after sending statue barred letter

Can someone help, I have recently helped me mum with a statue barred letter to send to mortimer clarke solicitors. They are saying she owes £36k, this debt they are saying is at least 10 plus year ago. I’ve not had any contact from these other than a letter last month. She’s not paid anything towards this debt since 2011 I Believe. She’s had no correspondence from the lender for 11 years. I sent the statue barred letter via email for her, and today I got this response, I just resent the statute barred letter again.

This is what they are asking for now.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your recent email.

We treat our customer data very seriously. It is important that your data is kept secure and does not become known to someone else. If this is a shared mailbox, is not your personal email account, or, you do not wish to have your details disclosed by email, please notify us and we will use an alternative contact method.

To enable us to provide information or respond to your enquiry via email, we would just like you to confirm a couple of things for your security, so that we can ensure we are corresponding with the correct person.

1. Are you the only person who has access to this email account?

2. Full name

3. Date of birth

4. Full address, including postal code

5. Prior address if applicable

6. Home, work or mobile telephone number (optional)

7. Reference number

Before responding to this email, we must stress that by completing the details above, you consent for us to use this email address for future communication. This communication may contain information that is personal to you.

Alternatively, you can register online via our website at www.MyMortimerClarke.co.uk<http://www.mymortimerclarke.co.uk/>. Once registered your email address will be verified and we will be able to review and respond to your correspondence.

When communicating by email, please remember that it may not be fully secure. We would urge you to consider the personal information that you include, and we will do the same. If at any time you no longer wish for your personal information to be communicated by email, or you no longer have access to the mailbox provided, please notify us immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Could you please give any advice so I can deal with this for her.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X