• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CAPQUEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPQUEST

Is this just a phishing email? I have had no contact with capquest since 2015 when they could not provide me with a CCA. I have just moved house and re registered on the electoral roll, could this have flagged them? I have worked so hard at improving my credit score, I’m finally 999 with Experian! Now this again....... it makes me feel physically ill. I guess it’s what you get when you believe an ex.....
    Received this email last week. Had a debt issue back in 2011, due to ex etc, but got great advice on here and long story short, they could not provide the CCA. Now this email which was address to me by name. Odd that it says “unsubscribe”..... I all get a sinking feeling and the last 10yrs have been hell. I have worked so hard to achieve my perfect score of 999 on Experian and I don’t want my world to come crashing down. What should I do. Thank you 🙏
    Last edited by Bok; 20th March 2021, 15:19:PM.
    Tags: None

Wait do not acknowledge see what others think

Comment

I wrote an explanation with the photo, but can’t see that. Should I delete and start again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok View Post
        I wrote an explanation with the photo, but can’t see that. Should I delete and start again?
        Just edit the post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X