• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

7 year old pay day loan debt now with AJJB law - threatening legal / court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

template letter file see what next?

Comment

Celestine

Comment

Hi. I am wonder how your case finished? I had same email today and I even dont remember I had any loan with them... anyway if I did it was about 6–7 years ago. Should I send a letter and ask for copy of credit agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly21 View Post
          Hi. I am wonder how your case finished? I had same email today and I even dont remember I had any loan with them... anyway if I did it was about 6–7 years ago. Should I send a letter and ask for copy of credit agreement?
          Hi Holly, I'm not sure the case is finished but I sent the letter requesting the CCA. They have not responded with it, but instead started sending me discounted settlement offers. I'm hoping that must be a good sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly21 View Post
            too soon to send?

Comment

So when is the right time to send? I am not longer on same address so no chance I will get any post they have sent

Comment

Hi Replenished - Any update? Any sign of a court claim? Given what I previously explained about the s.87 default usually occurring within 3 months of the last payment....you may now have crossed the limitation threshold so it would be good to hear what has happened.
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi. Is the case still in the process? I'm asking for one of my friends. He got the same email from them. He doesn't even exactly remember if he got a loan. So, should I worry?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X