• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

No Signed CCA 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Signed CCA 2009

Hi Everybody,

I have an outstanding CC debt with Santander that I have been paying on agreement since it defaulted in late 2010!

It got transferred as such to Moorcroft but really Santander never transferred it and paying £5 a month for a £2798 debt to date, and they never badgered me but I sent them a CCA request recently, and they never produced it, but then they sent me an unsigned copy of their CCA agreement with opening balance and payments made before and after the default.

After looking at the dates I opened the account in 2009 which I was unaware due to an accident the year I defaulted, memory sh*t and I thought it was prior too April 2007.

I still have an outstanding mortgage with Santander which I pay interest only.

Is it enforceable I'm guessing it is, but they are offering I do an I&E form, and they will put me back on the agreement plan which makes me think they don't have enough info under the CCA section to enforce it.

I can link document files if needed!

Thanks for any help
    Tags: None

moorcroft only hopeful collection agents on commission basis - no powers only begging letters, they are not debt purchasers by the way? see what they (satander) comes up with next!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      moorcroft only hopeful collection agents on commission basis - no powers only begging letters, they are not debt purchasers by the way? see what they (satander) comes up with next!
      Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply! So I guess its wait and see, they did (moorcroft) threaten me 3-4 weeks ago with putting a default on my credit file which I could do without right now!

Comment

unfortunatly default can be put on by buyers moorcroft do not buy! after 2007 they need only supply copy of original terms cca etc but even then things can be incorrect on ccs etc,, defaults have to be recorded buy owner as a true record by rge way?

Comment

I&E only a court can order that, unless you give personal information depends on what you want to do.

Comment

Celestine

Comment

Hi - unfortunately an account opened in 2009 does not have to provide the signed agreement upon CCA request. Does the document you have received reflect what you believe you agreed? I would proceed cautiously and be aware that as it’s still owned by the original creditor Santander (you certain of this?) then they may be receptive to a F&F settlement offer of a low %.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                Hi - unfortunately an account opened in 2009 does not have to provide the signed agreement upon CCA request. Does the document you have received reflect what you believe you agreed? I would proceed cautiously and be aware that as it’s still owned by the original creditor Santander (you certain of this?) then they may be receptive to a F&F settlement offer of a low %.
                Pretty sure it's still owned by Santander even though when I have rang them 3 years ago they say deal with Moorcroft. I get statements directly from Santander yearly and other letters from Moorcroft asking to renew my I&E details which I have never do for years now!

I don't know whether to take risk or just get the money to pay it off before they register the default

Comment

as stated Moorcroft on get commissions if they collect any monies (quite a bit by the way), another question is Why has this account never been sold? questionable? default on file, we have all had that, even when an account was in dispute, the odd default makes little or no difference as most companies have their own set of rules? up to you?

Comment

I have now received a letter from Santander saying my CC acount will be dealt with by Drydensfairfax to manage. Have dealt with them in the past and they go down the CCJ route quite quickly if not resolved and Drydensfairfax's letter states that I need to come up with a repayment plan by 15th March!

And as stated by other memebrs Santander don't need a signed copy od the CCA as it's post 2007/online agreement so I guess I will have to start a repayment plan....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X