• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ccj coming to the end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccj coming to the end

Hi all looking for Advice my CCJ is coming to the end Jan 2021 but in the mean time my car finance is finished last payment end of the month Aug and the Solicitors that i have been paying to each month have started to show a intrest in the car knowing that it is now paid for my worry is can they take the car from me it is worth about £1500 to £2000 thanks
    Tags: None

no they would have to go through the hoopes but more info required why solicitor interested reason????

Comment

thanks for reply they have lead me to believe they are intrested in the car because the finance on the car has ended and they have said it now becomes a asset that i own or may be i could use that money that i no longer need for the finance to pay them

Comment

More information sad to solicitor dealings etc,??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X