• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Old overdraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old overdraft

I had an old overdraft debt with a certain bank that was passed to a debt collection agency that I made payments each month too and on time. The bank has now decided to switch the debt collect to Moorcroft debt recovery and I have spoken to them today with a follow up letter stating will continue what was agreed with the previous debt collector.

I am not a well person and don't need to fight over it all as my health is my concern.

I hate dealing with debt issues and just been reading about them. If a repayment plan is in place do they still bully for more? Is this debt company really as bad as I have read or do you think they be just like the previous one to work with you.

I am not avoiding the debt paying what I can afford. Could anyone give some advice on them? I just don't need hassle as my condition is not great
    Tags: None

Moorcroft are only commission agents. Pester you for a while then pass back to bank

Comment

I have been again sick with worry... my illness effects my brain and movements all I have had all day is thinking about this

Comment

Much like Lowell and Robinson way?

Comment

Lowell are actual debt purchasers

Comment

It was with Robinson way but still bank is creditor passed to Moorcroft now... I been paying what I can each month don't understand with the switch?

Comment

Happens sometimes just do what you do now if paying seany move from by them. They moorcroft only hopeful commissions

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X